• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Chuckler

1. Sounds of my city

Ive got my sounds on. i do ahvea sound when i PRODUCE something, or COLLECT something (supplies building) but is there a sound for when a building finishes its production & is readyto colletion ? i dont think so..
  2. See a maxed out city (built on all land) - EN2 Brisgard

Hello - I am on EN2/Brisgard world. I am wondering, has anyone acquired ALL their land area & built on them all? Or if you do, does FOE just creates a bigger map & adds more spare spaces? I'm interested in seeing what it looks like. (a maxed-out city) (based on points, I've checked a few of...
  3. GE Attempt indicator

I'm not in favor, BUT if it is implemented, 1) the icon changes in the menu bar at the bottom of the page - NOT on the city/map itself. 2) maybe a small number/icon to tell you how many attempts - maybe show GREEN if the attempt bar is full?
  4. Listen to music and building sounds from previous ages

I like it - though I've got my sounds off (so haven't heard any in a while... ) ... turn the sound on...
  5. Choose if you want to see the road connection warning

PERSONALLY, I don't want to use the idea. HOWEVER if it were to be implemented 1) the setting will expire after 1 week. So after 1 week, the road creation warnings reappear, above each house/building. You can re-add this setting - at least forcing you to acknowledge that you have unconnected...
  6. Already Suggested: Improvement to MARKET PLACE, search by age of good.

Title: Improvement to MARKET PLACE, search by age of good. Proposal: In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea. When we search for a trade, we have 2 x pull-down menus. I can use the first one for OFFERS and see who is offering a specific product. And the 2nd one is for what...
  7. Guild files

Hi, I'm a long-time player, took time off & now new (player/character) to the game again. in my old worlds/characters, guilds could set up files, to add more information than just the Guild description. Has this gone? or how do we activate it (as a leader). Basically, the description had 1-2...
  8. Other Feedback for Forge Plus!

Thanks, Katesha. this will not suit me then. I would expect you can go beyond 10FP. if I do get a big prize, I already can go beyond 10, but need to use them up to regain hourly FP.
  9. Other Feedback for Forge Plus!

Hi, I know this discussion may be old, but I'm interested. with the 1000 FP, does that ONLY relate to prizes and such? Or does it also include your hourly +1 each hour as well ? or does the hourly stay at 10FP?