• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Caybonita

1. Caybonita

The Avatars you have posted are not available. I am just saying simply that Caucasian lady Avatars have blue paint across their faces or other colours, even paying for the latest special event avatar (white lady with an owl) has a blue forehead ? I would gladly pay for a decent one, or even...
  2. Caybonita

Hi, does anybody know in the football game, why some of the prizes shown within the quest strip...

Hi, does anybody know in the football game, why some of the prizes shown within the quest strip (shown on selection of the 3 player choices) have a yellow background infill, whilst others remain 'white', is there a reason for this? Many thanks for any help given, Cay x
  3. Caybonita

Enough is enough

How rude! Paladiac, why bother to reply if you have no manners, a forum is to voice opininons, learn what FORUM means i.e., DISCUSSION !! I have to agree Franktastic
  4. Caybonita

I hope nobody minds my saying, but ... I would like to ask why the Avatars of ladies are always either: frumpy, abstract, low res, lacking details, or painted in ridiculous colours, the latest one, Bellatrix, is half decent, again lacking in detail ... but then the artist splashed paint on her...
  5. Caybonita

Thank you xx

Thank you xx
  6. Caybonita

Well, I have just received a prize from the last event ... clicked it ... NOTHING ... ...

Well, I have just received a prize from the last event ... clicked it ... NOTHING ... !!! Apparently it needed to be opened 'at once' What is going on!!
  7. Caybonita

Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

Thank you Ember xx
  8. Caybonita

Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

What is beta version, I haven't a clue which version I am playing? How can I check?