• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Caybonita

Private
I hope nobody minds my saying, but ... I would like to ask why the Avatars of ladies are always either: frumpy, abstract, low res, lacking details, or painted in ridiculous colours, the latest one, Bellatrix, is half decent, again lacking in detail ... but then the artist splashed paint on her face. Come on designers, why are asian and black ladies portrayed so beautiful, and rightly so because they are ... but caucasian ladies are portrayed so badly, we are getting a raw deal ? If the artists have a problem with creating better ones then why not allow us to alter the tones and colours of existing ones that were created up to a couple of years ago ?

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Might be your screen, cause I do not see anything wrong with the avatars.

portrait_059.pngportrait_249.png

She looks just fine to me.

Bellatrix, an avatar prize in the Halloween event, is probably patterned after the character of the same name in the Harry Potter books; that makes her an evil witch and a death-eater. Appropriate for the Halloween event, and I suspect she was not intended to be "beautiful". (I think the Ghost Bride is actually not bad.) (Why am I certain I am going to regret saying that ...)

suethegreat

Captain
I have to agree with OP that a Caucasian blonde lady termed as 'pretty' is hard to find. Third year doing Halloween and doubt will get the prettier ghost. There is of course the St P lady if you dont mind green face. Think Ice's examples are specials, higher ages or part of purchase option runs? have never seen bunny girl, and laughing Marilyn is just annoying :) Inno did redeem itself with the fall event and yes to my shame i paid for the secondary prizes to get the blonde with the sunflower. She is not as serious a force as Egypt's Cleo but for old ex hippies has some appeal lol. Maybe offer a selection of beautiful/handsome AV's players can buy as a Christmas present to themselves :)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have to agree with OP that a Caucasian blonde lady termed as 'pretty' is hard to find. Third year doing Halloween and doubt will get the prettier ghost. There is of course the St P lady if you dont mind green face. Think Ice's examples are specials, higher ages or part of purchase option runs? have never seen bunny girl, and laughing Marilyn is just annoying :) Inno did redeem itself with the fall event and yes to my shame i paid for the secondary prizes to get the blonde with the sunflower. She is not as serious a force as Egypt's Cleo but for old ex hippies has some appeal lol. Maybe offer a selection of beautiful/handsome AV's players can buy as a Christmas present to themselves :)
Nothing to be sorry about. Reminds me of other games where people (including myself) would pay real money for additional pets or mounts for our game characters. Not that the pets did anything, or the mounts provide anything that normal in-game free mounts would provide. And for me, these events, I will pay for the secondary prizes, if there is value in it, such as new buildings with benefits (although buildings with very time limited use are a complete turn off for me)

Caybonita

Private
The Avatars you have posted are not available. I am just saying simply that Caucasian lady Avatars have blue paint across their faces or other colours, even paying for the latest special event avatar (white lady with an owl) has a blue forehead ? I would gladly pay for a decent one, or even suggest that players can upload their own