• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Burpo

1. Burpo

Closed Fall Event Contest

1) Custard Tart 2) Chocolate Fudge Cake 3) Apple and Blackberry Pie
  2. Burpo

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

To tell you the truth, I am happy there was NOT a diamond "separation". But I think if Inno was serious about making money, that would be the best way to go.
  3. Burpo

I would actually prefer that it take significant effort to max out the seasonal building to separate the lazy from the diligent. But I also think it would be a good idea if Inno offered a super special 'diamond expensive' building (ie one that would be difficult to buy with free diamonds) just...
  4. Burpo

Mughal Empire race

Woo hoo! Finished my final 10th Settlement and placed level 6 Mughal Temple in my city. 1 day left with full rewards (good luck at start but bad luck in the middle. Went 2 days without a single 4x). This means it takes roughly 4 months from start to finish. Nice challenge Inno, now I will be...
  5. Burpo

I wish people would stop talking about price gouging. This is a free game, you don't have to buy the game nor pay a subscription to play it. The fact that you can actually earn diamonds in the game rather than paying real money for them is incredibly amazing as far as today's games go. The...
  6. Burpo

Mughal Empire race

Will complete 9th Settlement in 4 hours time. 3 days left (good luck with 4x at start). One more Settlement to go and I will be finished with the game.
  7. Burpo

Settlements

I would continue vikings until you get the fully upgraded main building. Same with Japanese, Egyptian and Aztec. Each of those main buildings is worth having (fully upgraded) Mughal main building is ordinary and will take a long time.
  8. Burpo

Lost interest in the events. None are much good except for Wildlife which was fantastic. Sigh, a month for one event - what were they thinking?
  9. Burpo

Castle System - Feedback

The cynic runs amok! Maybe Inno has shares in mice companies.
  10. Burpo

Argg! No more diamond expansions!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
  11. Burpo

My imagination has gone wild, it has conjured a picture of the Ice Age (which comes before Stone Age) and all the expansions are open. My dreams have been answered. I need a rest and a lie down.
  12. Burpo

You know Knight, I would laugh my bloody head off if the devs decided to tweak the game a little just to prove that it is entirely possible to open every expansion in SA. Hell I might even pay them to do it just to shut you up.
  13. Burpo

Sigh - oh what limited imagination you have Knight.
  14. Burpo

So why does it work with imagination in BA but not with imagination in Stone Age? Sometimes I wonder about you Knight!
  15. Burpo

Antiques Dealer question

There is another lock button in the upper right section of the Inventory Screen (next to where you type item name). Tick this box and then you can UNtick the item you want to sell. After you have done this, untick the upper right box again (so you don't accidentally sell a different wanted...