• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Antiques Dealer question

nikolovnrw

Private
Hi,

Does any one know why some buildings can be exchanged in the Antiques Dealer, but others are locked even when you buy it from there?
In the Wiki page it's clearly shown their value in the AD. How could I know which one I can sell or not?

Thanks

Burpo

Sergeant
Hi,

Does any one know why some buildings can be exchanged in the Antiques Dealer, but others are locked even when you buy it from there?
In the Wiki page it's clearly shown their value in the AD. How could I know which one I can sell or not?

Thanks
The important and valuable items are locked when you get them. But you can unlock them and sell them if you want.
The unimportant or common items are not locked when you get them.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
And fortunately, in a few short days, the Christmas Event begins, and can start earning keys to unlock locks!
1637905044927.png

Cuthwolf

Captain
I am confused. I thought that klods hans was referring to Inventory items with a greyed-out lock such as the Horror Circus Selection Kit. P the P is referring to the keys that unlock the Winter Callendar in the upcoming event. How are these related?

Knight of ICE

I am confused. I thought that klods hans was referring to Inventory items with a greyed-out lock such as the Horror Circus Selection Kit. P the P is referring to the keys that unlock the Winter Callendar in the upcoming event. How are these related?

Humour?

Yes, I was referring to the inventory, because it's a recurring question how to unlock the locks.

Burpo

Sergeant
Awaiting the next question:
How do i unlock them? The lock is greyed out.
:rolleyes:
You will wait till infinity :rolleyes:
There is another lock button in the upper right section of the Inventory Screen (next to where you type item name). Tick this box and then you can UNtick the item you want to sell.
After you have done this, untick the upper right box again (so you don't accidentally sell a different wanted item).
Bloody complicated process but it works.