• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Blayze99

1. Blayze99

Ancient Egypt Combat Tutorial/Guide/Beastiary

Inno used the strategy of requiring the use of outside resources in the St Patrick's Day event and this was very poorly received. No game feature should require players to access content outside of the game just to understand it. If people need to go to outside resources, this is a clear sign...
  2. Blayze99

It seems to me that you are saying something along the lines of that the information that I am asking to be implemented is not 'core' enough for Inno to need to supply it in-game. Similar to how I wouldn't expect Inno to have in-game guides on how to run a 1.9 Arc Thread. I believe that this...
  3. Blayze99

Proposal: To create an in-game tutorial/Guide/beastiary to assist players with learning the mechanics of Ancient Egypt's combat system Have you checked for similar ideas?: I searched for 'Ancient Egypt' in general which had very few hits with none related to this Reason: Many players are...
  4. Blayze99

Mods vs. Non-Mods

5. Blayze99

Mods vs. Non-Mods

6. Blayze99

Mods vs. Non-Mods

7. Blayze99

Mods vs. Non-Mods

8. Blayze99

Mods vs. Non-Mods

9. Blayze99

Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Do you mean that it can be interpreted as: - only show trades that have been made by guild members as well as -only show trades that have been created by guild members AND that were made with having the 'guild only' option selected?
  10. Blayze99

Do Not Suggest: Feature to Defend in combat for 1 or more rounds

I personally have had to hold position for a turn or two like you say Grok, and although I would not rate this a high priority at all, it would make things a bit faster and user friendly. I believe that manually fighting battles is a much larger form of skill expression than accumulating...
  11. Blayze99

GBG Booster for Weaker Guilds

I do agree that there is an issue that you have identified in how competitive each GBG (and also GE) round is however I'm sorry but I don't think this is a good way to solve the issue. I do agree with what some others have said in that increasing rewards in some way to add incentive may be a...
  12. Blayze99

Tech tree database (formatted)

I think that although this may be nice, it would involve a considerable amount of work to implement correctly, and that the time would be better spent elsewhere. This is mainly because anyone who really wants this information could easily look it up themselves.