• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by ARshad85

1. ARshad85

Closed Halloween Contest Part 2

Ghost Bride
  2. ARshad85

Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

6, 2, 8, 5
  3. ARshad85

Event Winter Event 2018

Hi mate, How are you? Can you please inform us what are the 71 Quests, of the Winter Events Questline, that we should complete? Many thanks
  4. ARshad85

Attacked and Plundered everyday by someone 11-12 times higher points that me

The thing is not about plundered. What i want to point out, is that, in my opinion, there should be a fair play in the game. It came out from what i have read, points does not matter, but only the era matters most. Someone in the same era as you who is much more powerful in all sense, (the...
  5. ARshad85

Same era! Explain me the fairness; If we are in the same era, how come he has 66,410,484 and i have 5,688,612?
  6. ARshad85

Hi everyone, I need some advice. I am being attacked and plundered everyday by someone whose name is mariust5 from guild Decebalus and his point is 66,410,484. Mariust5 is much more powerful and I really do not know how he has so many points. My point is 5,688,612. Taking into account of his...