• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attacked and Plundered everyday by someone 11-12 times higher points that me

ARshad85

Private
Hi everyone,

I need some advice.

I am being attacked and plundered everyday by someone whose name is mariust5 from guild Decebalus and his point is 66,410,484. Mariust5 is much more powerful and I really do not know how he has so many points.

My point is 5,688,612. Taking into account of his points, as well as the huge difference between his points and mine, it is illogical and unfair that he attacks and plunders me every day.

I think FoE should provide a platform to restrict this kind of unfair play. If I had the same, or about the same number of points like him, then this would be considered a fair and equal play.

I hope someone will shed some light about this, and/or to provide a solution.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,

ARshad85

DeletedUser96901

but same era :rolleyes:

it is illogical that people look at the points which are saying absolutely nothing

If I had the same, or about the same number of points like him, then this would be considered a fair and equal play.
so it would be fair for you if the attacker hat the same amount of points but would be 3 eras above your ?

that sounds logical

provide a solution.
the solution is already implemented:
fair is same era and that is already the case (in most neighborhoods)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

and it is really unfair that in the soccer world cup players earning 50 millions are playing against players earning 500 thousands

funny thing is:
brazil where one player is earning more than the whole team of belgium lost against them :lol:

ARshad85

Private
Same era!

Explain me the fairness; If we are in the same era, how come he has 66,410,484 and i have 5,688,612?

DeletedUser112892

Same era!

Explain me the fairness; If we are in the same era, how come he has 66,410,484 and i have 5,688,612?
Because he is not rushing eras like many newbie players do.
He might be farming GvG or
He might just fight a lot.

Shad23

Emperor
I need some advice.
there are a few strategys you can use
a : you place 1 rogue or 2 speir fighters if you don't have rogues as def if he attacks for pts he won't get any

b : you change your collect time

c : you can level one of his GB's befor he collects wich will prevent him from getting a duble collect then send him a message telling him if he continues he'll loose more then you

d : stop playing for 1 week then you'll be in a new neighborhood and you should eaven be at the top of that new neighborhood so you could become the one who plunders every day

DeletedUser96901

how come he has 66,410,484 and i have 5,688,612?
basically:
he is a fighter and you not

he: fighting 80 neighbors every day gives many points
you: fighting 0 neighbors gives zero points

I need some advice.
attack all neighbors every day and you also get many points

Shad23

Emperor
how come he has 66,410,484 and i have 5,688,612?
pts are added to your ranking when you up your GB's , fight , donate to treasury build GB's ect
in his case he must of gotten his by fighting and by geting his war GB's at high levels

DeletedUser99692

Points are not taken into consideration for the composition of neighbourhoods only your game age. If you are of the same game age then there is nothing to be done except collect on time or set a city shield.

ARshad85

Private
Why do people think it is unfair when they get plundered?
The game is about building empires. Throughout history empires have been built using the plunder of the conquered.
That is what this game is based on.
If you don't like that then don't play, simples

The thing is not about plundered. What i want to point out, is that, in my opinion, there should be a fair play in the game. It came out from what i have read, points does not matter, but only the era matters most.

Someone in the same era as you who is much more powerful in all sense, (the points speak for itself), military, GB levels are on 20th, 30th+ level; and you being in the same era you are much more inferior in terms of power, military, GB levels, etc; how can this be fair? Don't you think somewhere there is an issue of unfairness?

For you kind information since some years i am playing that game everyday.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
The thing is not about plundered. What i want to point out, is that, in my opinion, there should be a fair play in the game. It came out from what i have read, points does not matter, but only the era matters most.

Someone in the same era as you who is much more powerful in all sense, (the points speak for itself), military, GB levels are on 20th, 30th+ level; and you being in the same era you are much more inferior in terms of power, military, GB levels, etc; how can this be fair? Don't you think somewhere there is an issue of unfairness?

For you kind information since some years i am playing that game everyday.

There are people in my hood in PE who have a handful of points and next to nothing in their city.
These people do not have the patience to play the game properly. They just rush up the tech ladder before their city is ready and then moan when they get plundered. If they want to play the game that way, it is up to them but there are consequences :D

DeletedUser112892

That player put a lot of effort into the game just to reach those attack GBs levels. He did wisest thing possible and camped in age. It isn't his fault that you love to rush ages.

DeletedUser113033

and i think it's unfair that some people do not place their sp.building sets properly, so i can't get a maximum when ransacking the city........not to mention when i'm already in the city and plundering icon is on, and in that sec when i'm choosing what to take - he collects and i lose plundering option for good!!!!!aarrgghhhhhh!!!!

DeletedUser112892

and i think it's unfair that some people do not place their sp.building sets properly, so i can't get a maximum when ransacking the city........not to mention when i'm already in the city and plundering icon is on, and in that sec when i'm choosing what to take - he collects and i lose plundering option for good!!!!!aarrgghhhhhh!!!!
Worst thing is when players build goods buildings that produce goods those players don't have boost for :P

DeletedUser112892

Unlike most plunderers i offer a way out for every hoodie from being attacked every day . But you chose not to take my offer . Read my in Game signature .

It's the way i wan't to play the game and i will not change it for anything .

Happy forging .
Let me guess, they need to pay FPs every day in order not to be plundered? Exactly what I am offering to them :)