• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by ArrolZyl

1. ArrolZyl

Goods farming

Thanks. That was both helpful and painful. I just realized how awfully wrong I am for building everything. I could have saved those resources. Still, it's never too late.
  2. ArrolZyl

Goods farming

I am a bit concerned with this for a while now. Each goods building eats up a lot of the population. Currently, I almost do all building for each age. Currently at CA and have already ditched IA goods buildings. My question is, do you guys build all goods buildings or you only build those with...
  3. ArrolZyl

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Meh. I don't care about it now. I forgot that there's an upgrade on the last daily quest. Got it hours ago and made it to Mikawa already. It's just a waste to lose half worth of FP points + L2 Sentinel tower though. Nevertheless, I already got my goal, so it still works for me in the end. :D
  4. ArrolZyl

Thanks for the responses above. I only hoped to stay in Silver and not drop to Bronze anymore as Gold is impossible for me now with the event ending and last quest to earn lanterns. Those incident lanterns sucks. I only get at most 10 and they only respawn 2 or 3 per day.
  5. ArrolZyl

This is what I see. I am actually looking for actual numbers. Like what are my actual points for that matter. Thanks.
  6. ArrolZyl

Anyone know where we can actually check the actual ranking on the League Table? I am just annoyed that I go back and forth between Bronze and Silver. I am looking forward to be placed on Silver as the Upgrade will finally make my bridge to a Mikawa. Thanks.
  7. ArrolZyl

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Sadly, I had to wait hours before I can attack my hood. I am not even sure if I can best them Enemy troops are HMA, while I can only use EMA. Anything else?
  8. ArrolZyl

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

any advice where to hit 'defeat 24 units? currently HMA with EMA units still. i already finished GE and Map, so was hoping to find easy targets. would appreciate the advice as i am hoping to earn gold to finish at least a complete set. thanks.
  9. ArrolZyl

St Patricks

Do all quests have the same answers? I am currently stuck at #10. I don't have an army as I just started out at EMA, so I am wondering if I can do Negotiations without having to waste resources that I will have to trade for.
  10. ArrolZyl

About Older Ages Goods Building

All of them on Bronze Age?
  11. ArrolZyl

About Older Ages Goods Building

Hello. A newbie here seeking advice. I am now currently at Early Middle Ages. Do I still have use for Goods Building from Bronze Ages or I should just sell them so I can make more space? Thanks in advance.