• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by AleskioForum

1. Unit Guide

Oh yes, thank you for your response! I am considering manual fighting with a general preview without taking rogues or buffs that much in consideration in this preview. I think grenadiers can be top yes especially with rogues against the right comp. Still I think from stats wise and my personal...
  2. Unit Guide

- Hello guys! in this thread I will try and check a few of the more advanced eras units that could make use a bit of help and would change the fighting meta quite a bit and make it more fun and balanced.(Combat for me seems like a very important part of the game. it is what brings competition...