• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by 1911Luvr

1. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  2. Event Carnival Event 2019!

Only a couple of days left and it looks like I will come up 2 upgrades short of a level 2 set. Overall, my impression is that this is still the worst event since I started playing. Horrible chances of getting special prizes with thousands of florins spent and no reward. League play is a...
  3. Event Carnival Event 2019!

God this event blows! I just spent over 3k florins and got 0 main rewards!
  4. Too many bullies

Plundering is obviously a part of the game that the developers wanted to include. But it is frustrating for people to have no defense other than "Collect on time". It could be made more fair for the defender and more challenging to the attacker. As it stands, defensive armies are basically...
  5. Too many bullies

I think the frustration with plundering comes from a couple different things: 1.) The poor defensive AI-Lets face it, most defensive armies don't stand a chance the way it stands! The AI could be improved by Inno to make better defensive choices or could be improved by being able to manually...
  6. Event Carnival Event 2019!

So far, this has been the worst event in the years I have been playing!
  7. Cultural Settlements (Discussion)

Possible other settlements I would like to see would be: Sumerians, Phoenicians, Celts, Picts, Minoans, Etruscans, Scythians, Aztecs, Incas, Mayans, Polynesians, Maori, Native American/1st Peoples, Bantu. Almost endless opportunities!
  8. Forwarded: Merchant Trading

+1 Should have been set up this way from the beginning!
  9. Closed Week #82 2018-11-26

FP's...me likey!
  10. Closed Week #78 2018-10-29

Almost time for bed!
  11. Closed Week #69 2018-08-27

What's up doc?
  12. Closed Forge Ahoy!

1-F 2-E 3-A 4-H 5-D 6-B 7-G 8-C
  13. Closed Week #68 2018-08-20

I wanna rock!
  14. Forwarded: (New Game Feature) Storybook (quest story archive)

Would be nice to read the stories. I confess I rarely read them during the actual event. +1