• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

hey, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi, sup?

just seeing if anyone wants to chat? or something...

-69problems.

DeletedUser

Metalcore, and pickled whats up?

My message box is glowing in the game, and if i try to open it i get an error so i can't read it. This is actually a good idea.

DeletedUser

haha ye it is, stabbed plays aswell
What was with attacking me? :(

DeletedUser

It was my first attack. I wanted to see how you would do, and didn't know it was the system playing for you.

DeletedUser

Ahh right, ye i find it annoying that i couldnt move my men myself :(
Your doing quite well
What happened in grepolis, seems your went much less active?

DeletedUser

haha ye it is, stabbed plays aswell
What was with attacking me? :(

if someone just attackes you ingame.. you should not really matter i think..

as all they can loot is the building that produces the most coins (and as i noticed they also have to be full)

wich is atm prolly inbetween 13 and 30 coins XD

and possible to loose an unit as attacker,wich is way more expensive XD

anyway the PvP's is a different story but also there you won't loose any troops as defender.

so not really worth doing so .. although if i get bored i start attacking people or support them (which will give advantage to both parties)

DeletedUser

Yea I found an email about this game so thought i would check it out, and kinda got hooked. So I enabled VM in grepolis, and have been here every since. Just starting day 3 in this game it seems easy, but at the same time i'm having fun with it.

DeletedUser

I hope it does. It would be nice if players could actually play against other players instead of the AI. Keep the AI intact in case the person being attacked is offline, or doesn't want to get in the battle. At the same time just send a notification so if they want the defender could join the battle and defend for themselves.

DeletedUser

here is something i just found that is nice. As you know if you attack somebody you can take the resources from one of there buildings. However the building has to be full in order to do this. I beat one person like 6 hours ago, but didn't sabotage any of there buildings as i couldn't. So I kept going back to his city. I finally just caught his blacksmith full and it allowed me to take the resources from it. If what i'm thinking is right we can do this anytime. Just find people that have say chatlets, and attack them. if there chatlets are not done just wait and keep checking back until they are then loot from them.

DeletedUser

don't know how it works here, but in many similar games, like Travian for example, a player can complain if they get attacked by someone all the time. sooo you can get penalized or banned for trolling. but yeah, don't know if it's true for FoE.

DeletedUser

I wasn't having a go at him for attacking me though? I didn't mind me and LoWKeY are friends from another game like this(grepolis) so it didn't bother me i just wondered why?

DeletedUser

Pickled Soldier, I wasn't talking about you getting attacked.
LoWKeY gave this idea to attack one person continuously until finally getting some loot, and I wondered if THAT wouldn't be classified as trolling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.