• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

hey, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i don't think so.. unless you will have a go at him with all active players and loot his whole village empty..

that is why they made this 24 hr gap between each attack or support.

besides everything you have in stock can't be looted here..

this isn't a same game as travian nor as TW..
this one is more based on trading and building a nice vill..
no conquers in ths game,this is all based on goods and money and not to take over your enemies.

c it more like Sid Meier's Civilization ( a god like game without the god XD )

DeletedUser

here is something i just found that is nice. As you know if you attack somebody you can take the resources from one of there buildings. However the building has to be full in order to do this. I beat one person like 6 hours ago, but didn't sabotage any of there buildings as i couldn't. So I kept going back to his city. I finally just caught his blacksmith full and it allowed me to take the resources from it. If what i'm thinking is right we can do this anytime. Just find people that have say chatlets, and attack them. if there chatlets are not done just wait and keep checking back until they are then loot from them.

I wasn't having a go at him for attacking me though? I didn't mind me and LoWKeY are friends from another game like this(grepolis) so it didn't bother me i just wondered why?

Hey, you are in my group! Nice meeting you ;)

DeletedUser

Tales what i meant is this.

After you attack somebody you do not have to sabatoge there city right away. You can visit there city anytime over the next 24 hours and do it. You can also visit there city repeatedly checking to see when there buildings are full.

DeletedUser

I know that. I never questioned it. Pretty sure MatzeW did that to me as he attacked me, and only later I saw coins had been stolen. (which was the second time he attacked me!)

DeletedUser

Pickled Soldier, I wasn't talking about you getting attacked.
LoWKeY gave this idea to attack one person continuously until finally getting some loot, and I wondered if THAT wouldn't be classified as trolling :)

Sorry my comment wasn't in reply to yours haha

Status
Not open for further replies.