• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.26 - discussion thread

DeletedUser

my oh my this is the worst update ever!! why now the military unit can only click one at a time to the attacking mode...usually b4 this when you double-clicked it will select all...

Double-clicking still seems to work normally to me. Can you check again if it works for you? Anyone else having problems with this?

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser8813

Double-clicking still seems to work normally to me. Can you check again if it works for you? Anyone else having problems with this?

~Mutzena~

working fine for me and only 8 units selected as was intended

DeletedUser

when you implement the 'chat' feature, don't forget the button to turn it off!

DeletedUser

Hm, before the latest update the "sleeping moon"-icon didn't display on the right side, when only production buildings for goods like lumber or gold were inactive (and gold/supplies were done). Now it still shows up, when all gold and supplies are collected.

Was this change intentional?

(seems like a bad move, i always used that moon icon to check, if i forgot to collect something - now it's unusable for that purpose)

DeletedUser653

Good things

-The Social bar now stays anchored after a visit/attack, and no longer snaps back to the rank #1 player.
-Revaluing the over valued GB's

Bad
- reviewing points from attacked troops, I think the problem of colonial troops attacking the new player in iron age is real and does need a solution but this is a poor solution as it does not take into account the age the player has reached. attacking another player in colonial age with colonial troops is OK and if they choose to only use spears I should not have a issue over attacking with my own colonial troops. However there should be a change to cover me attacking a Iron age player with colonial troops where my reward gets limited but if I attack him with iron age troops I should get full points (I am pretty sure this has been proposed may times).

DeletedUser

I think the amount of complaints by people saying just how very good their Deal Castle was, is a good indicator that it might have been.. too good.

Please remember that you will still get more medals from a Deal Castle than you do for taking first place in every pvp tower for the week. That's still pretty good.

DeletedUser653

@ byeordie...seems you have a crystall ball as someone else said seeing as you knew the exact calculation before it was public.
There is no way for 1 player to win all the towers if that player is in an active neighbourhood.

And Us people with deal castles did not invent them, we worked for them whether by diamonds or luck. So until you have one you won’t understand our situation.

Sorry to disagree, but byeordie is correct in complaining that GB's brings more medals than all the towers and correct in saying a player could win all towers.

I used to do this many times, a really active player fighting 300-500 battle a week really can win all the towers but the cost of having enough troops means you have about 15 troop buildings and still have to demolish and having to rebuild the lowest 2 ages each week (because of space issues).

The difference in medals gained is stunning when you look at it and the time needed to gain those medals, with GB's you only have to log in 2-3 times a day for 5 mins! but with PVP you need at least 30 hours a week playing to win all towers. This is totally wrong and far too one sided towards GB's and Diamond purchases of GB's and forge points.

VFRMarK

DeletedUser

You people are frightening me!!!

You will all tell me in good faith and cold head that it is normal for a building to give out almost 1500 medals a week and that it shouldn't be nerfed?!?!? Come on, even if you manage to win the best 2 towers in a week, you only gain 400 medals, for a freaking hard work 7 days long, spending hours attacking everyone in the neighborhood. And then, you should gain almost 4 times that just for having spent a few diamonds or letting others spend FP's on your deal castle? pfff....

I have a deal castle and I see nothing but good sense out of this change.

And by the way, it is more than normal to have to wait a month or 2 to get a 4000 or 6000 expansion. Getting it in 20 days was definitely not!!!

Thank you for the fix in social bar after attacking!

DeletedUser

I wish I could thank you for the fix in the neighborhood bar after attacking BUT as SOON as I plunder it zips right back to the way it was before.

DeletedUser

Hm, before the latest update the "sleeping moon"-icon didn't display on the right side, when only production buildings for goods like lumber or gold were inactive (and gold/supplies were done). Now it still shows up, when all gold and supplies are collected.

Was this change intentional?

(seems like a bad move, i always used that moon icon to check, if i forgot to collect something - now it's unusable for that purpose)

I agree the sleeping moon staying for goods isnt helpful because people try to time when they will be on again before making goods to try and cut down on them being plundered.

DeletedUser

This sudden change to rewards for GB's is out of order...Think it maybe time to call it a day with the game and never spend money again to innogames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ciao!! Don't forget to pick up your dummy on the way out... you got some fantastic range with that spit!

I wish I could thank you for the fix in the neighborhood bar after attacking BUT as SOON as I plunder it zips right back to the way it was before.

+1 to this. Unfortunately, looting after fighting = bar goes back to the front of the line again. Close, but no banana ;) Guess for now I'm just going to have to get into the habit of fighting all, and then going back to loot em...

As for the general mood on this thread... quite disappointing. Unfortunately, FAR too many folks don't understand the term BETA and what it implies (nor, apparently, the time and effort involved to get it out of that status). And far too many folks are also forgetting that the rewards for towers has just recently been dropped... so surely it would stand to reason that GBs that also give medals as a reward would do the same?

Come on people... get your head out of the sand and be rational about this. You KNOW the game is in BETA. The Mods regularly give clues about upcoming updates. You've seen the results of previous updates. So.... future updates changing things... should NOT come as a surprise...

Stop whining, suck it up, princess, and move on. I, for one, am quite looking forward to what the next lot of updates bring...

DeletedUser

~Mutzena~

the problem is when i double click from my attacking army and defending army it works out well but when i click from my unit pool to bring to the attack mode it dont work...is this a bug??

DeletedUser

Only when you're selecting a unit type that's spread over several pages.
For that, check out the post right before you posted yours.. Click me

- L

DeletedUser

Has anyone now got a flashing mail light on a permanent basis? Getting complaints about it from a lot of Guild members

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Problems /bugs
constant flashing mail icon
army page wont scroll past page 2
double clicking not working as intended
after plunder , zips back to #1 in hood , not as intended

so far

DeletedUser

Confirming above reports - mail icon flashes even after readin the new mail (not going to fill a template for this.)
:)

DeletedUser7767

I agree with the above. I can understand it can also be annoying if you have 10-12 of one unit but surely that only applies to the minority. Also is anyone elses mail icon constantly on Arvahall despite having no new mail?

Make that both servers now :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Problems /bugs
constant flashing mail icon
army page wont scroll past page 2
double clicking not working as intended
after plunder , zips back to #1 in hood , not as intended

so far

Confirming, though I figured out what the problem is with the clicking.
I'll be making some bug reports.

- L

DeletedUser3157

So u nerfed collect pts by smth like 5 times? Are u effing kidding me? As in luck factor for having a strong naberhood wasn't already incredibly huge and unfair, now the only alternative method(Or the ONLY option for non-PvPing player) for points growing has rendered almost useless.

edit: I might be wrong here and could have made a math error. Not sure any more, but will find out soon.

Last edited by a moderator: