• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Agent327

Overlord
instead of listening to posts regarding flawed mechanics ... UR fighting with players

Can you explain to me why I should listen to posts about flawed mechanics? I am in no position to do anything about mechanics you consider to be flawed. Apart from that, as far as I am concerned there is nothing flawed about those mechanics. Guild participation has been given a boost and now other guilds also have a chance of winning. It is not the same guilds over and over again. Nothing flawed about that. It is a big improvement.

well look how your Agent is replaying to people in the last 2 pages ... is alienating player base another plan?

I am nobody's Agent, nor do I need to share, or even better, support your opinion. I am not obliged to follow the herd like a good sheep. If you feel that is alienating, so be it. I am not going to adjust my opinion just because of that.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I am not obliged to follow the herd like a good sheep.
You are also not obliged to answer every post in this thread, yet that is exactly what you do: You quote and answer. Every. Single. Post! It is extremely annoying and obnoxious.

I would understand if you were an Inno employee and were required to do so, but supposedly you're not. You can disagree with people without replying to every single post you disagree with.

harold mouse

Corporal
Can you explain to me why I should listen to posts about flawed mechanics?

This is a thread for feedback to Inno. If you don't want to use the threads for their intended purpose, then rightly you should be kicked from the forum, and I hope that is the view @Kyrael will take with her review of moderation policy.
I am in no position to do anything about mechanics you consider to be flawed. Apart from that, as far as I am concerned there is nothing flawed about those mechanics. Guild participation has been given a boost and now other guilds also have a chance of winning. It is not the same guilds over and over again. Nothing flawed about that. It is a big improvement.
Fabricating nonsense like this only leads me to suspect that you are actually just another account for Knight of Ice. Your behaviour and your attitudes are identical and just as damaging. It is also a good reason @Kyrael should kick you from the forum.

Agent327

Overlord
You are also not obliged to answer every post in this thread, yet that is exactly what you do: You quote and answer. Every. Single. Post! It is extremely annoying and obnoxious.

I am sorry you find it annoying and obnoxiuos. It is something I have always done. I did not get to my current postcount by lurking in the shadows and as far as I know there are no rules for how many times you may answer, or who you may answer.

Fabricating nonsense like this only leads me to suspect that you are actually just another account for Knight of Ice.

Yeah, right. He is my evil twin. I was just born a couple of years before he was.

My feedback. The current GBG is a big improvement. It invites more Guilds to participate and starting a new and fresh ranking after every Championship is sheer genious. It gives more Guilds the chance to go to the top, even if it might be for a short while. Inno should never listen to players from the big Guilds complaining and trying to change something that is a big improvement to most Guilds. They have turned GBG into something that is enjoyable to everyone and not just the complaining elite that has now lost their monopoly position.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
My feedback. The current GBG is a big improvement. It invites more Guilds to participate and starting a new and fresh ranking after every Championship is sheer genious. It gives more Guilds the chance to go to the top, even if it might be for a short while. Inno should never listen to players from the big Guilds complaining and trying to change something that is a big improvement to most Guilds. They have turned GBG into something that is enjoyable to everyone and not just the complaining elite that has now lost their monopoly position.
i wouldn't call it sheer genius as all its done is give weak players a feeling there now good and the strong players are being robbed, a bit like tying one hand of a boxer behind his back and sending him out to fight. so now we will have new champions ? but they are really weak ones who can never win if up against the strong, we all know that, so anyone who dreams they are now suddenly great players and in with a chance can only thank the system for being able to make it happen for them, but they know in there minds that the real winners are the people they dont want to face one on one as they would cry its not fair being up against them all the time
now they can avoid fighting the big hitters and win lol

RichinZhills

Corporal
Weak vs. strong, interesting. Since gaining higher Aged units, I can take on and usually win against the whole neighborhood. I can push into 100+ on attrition and usually get sectors all by myself. It doesn't make me Strong, just makes me capable. I see other top 10 players in the hood that simply have high level GB's, They depend on having thousands of points of attack to batter down defenders, but on the back side, their defenses are usually sub-par and if it wasn't for having a big hammer, they'd be mediocre at best. The EXACT same thing with guilds.
You've spent years leveling your Traz, Zeus, CoA, CdM, TA, and have 20-30 wheat fields, chess boards, or simple attack % buildings filling up your city. Again, just a big hammer. When someone attacks you and wins, probably against your two spear fighters, there's nothing in your city to pillage, good for you. You still have a problem getting through GE5 fighting because you have no city defenses.
So yes, over time you've kicked out all the jr. players and now have guilds just full of Titan players. So when other guilds come along, they're automatically weak because you're the bully of the block. You have unrealistic player demands that only other "Big" hammers can meet. That's the way you want to play, then that's you & your guilds option. But other guilds aren't simply "weak". No one would say that about a US Marine, and they're the smallest of the Armed forces.
Don't get me wrong, some things would still help GbG such as a better matching, a few more leagues, options to stay in a certain league just like on the Tech tree, but once you "Age" up to the next league, no going back. Otherwise, I still see hammer guilds taking over the battlefield, they still build two or three towers to triple their score and increase how many attacks/attrition it will take a smaller guild to overcome to take it or actually swap. Not to mention being able to run away with the top 1% on Events with all the diamonds the GbG has given you over those 12 years.

I am sorry you find it annoying and obnoxiuos. It is something I have always done
So your "bad behaviour" is acceptable because you have "always done it"? Right. "It's ok I beat my wife. I have always done it". "It's ok to go off topic in forum threads and argue with everyone in an arrogant, condescending and unpleasant way. I have always done that."

Last edited:

harold mouse

Corporal

Clueless nonsense about a patently impossible future is not feedback. It is noise, and only reinforces the ideas that you are an alt for Knight of Ice, and an Agent for Inno. The biggest complaints here are not even from the top guilds, as they are not the ones most penalised.

Agent327

Overlord
So your "bad behaviour" is acceptable because you have "always done it"? Right. "It's ok I beat my wife. I have always done it". "It's ok to go off topic in forum threads and argue with people in an arrogant, condescending and unpleasant way. I have always done that."

What you do with your wife is your problem. If I am breaking any forum rules I am sure I will be told.

Clueless nonsense about a patently impossible future is not feedback. It is noise, and only reinforces the ideas that you are an alt for Knight of Ice, and an Agent for Inno. The biggest complaints here are not even from the top guilds, as they are not the ones most penalised.

If the future is impossible only time will tell. To me, you repeating your tantra over and over again is noise and clueless nonsense. I am just to polite to say so.

Agent327

Overlord
i wouldn't call it sheer genius as all its done is give weak players a feeling there now good and the strong players are being robbed, a bit like tying one hand of a boxer behind his back and sending him out to fight. so now we will have new champions ? but they are really weak ones who can never win if up against the strong, we all know that, so anyone who dreams they are now suddenly great players and in with a chance can only thank the system for being able to make it happen for them, but they know in there minds that the real winners are the people they dont want to face one on one as they would cry its not fair being up against them all the time
now they can avoid fighting the big hitters and win lol

That boxer is really a bad analogy. Boxers are divided in weigth divisions. They don't need to have one hand tight behind their back.

There are many sports competitions that have a similar system. NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL to name some of the biggest, but also a lot of other competitions in soccer, hockey, handball and a lot of other sports. Are all those teams that win those competetions not real winners?

I think that is not very respectful from you, cause it is insulting. You think that is allowed and any better than what you accuse me of doing?
Definitely not any better :lol: And all this is very much off topic and should just be deleted really. I bet you would if you were EN mod :)

All I really ask for and wish for is a decent tone and a positive attitude, even when you don't agree with somoene. That's not only pointed at you, it's me as well sometimes and a lot of other people. Not only here, but on global chat too, and everywhere really, online and offline.
And that's definite off topic here, but nevertheless...

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Definitely not any better :lol: And all this is very much off topic and should just be deleted really. I bet you would if you were EN mod :)

I am not and I have never been, but if I were I really would not know. US is different from EN and forums have changed from what they were. It now seems to be about players that do not like changes and seem to think they can force Inno to turn things back again. To fall back on the boxing analogy, the forum has become a punching back you can hit to get rid of your frustrations. Problem is that people do not care about hitting it right, but are just trying to hit it as much as they can. That bag will never give in and you will not get a new bag by just keeping to hit it. That is the situation created now.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I think that is not very respectful from you, cause it is insulting. You think that is allowed and any better than what you accuse me of doing?
how do you get away with posting the way you do ? if i dare post anything you can bet ice will have it deleted and i get a message saying something about it, yet you can insult and make bad remarks all the time and ice seems to look the other way ? do you have shares in inno ?

harold mouse

Corporal
If the future is impossible only time will tell. To me, you repeating your tantra over and over again is noise and clueless nonsense. I am just to polite to say so.

You are not polite. You fill the thread with insults. Like this one, implying that other players are too stupid to know that the future we were discussing is determined by the algorithms Inno have designed into the game. Apply your insults only to yourself in future please.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
You are not polite. You fill the thread with insults. Like this one, implying that other players are too stupid to know that the future we were discussing is determined by the algorithms Inno have designed into the game. Apply your insults only to yourself in future please.

Let me react to that in a way that can not be insulting cause it are your own words. "Clueless nonsense. It is noise. "

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
how do you get away with posting the way you do ? if i dare post anything you can bet ice will have it deleted and i get a message saying something about it, yet you can insult and make bad remarks all the time and ice seems to look the other way ? do you have shares in inno ?
Have you not noticed yet? After a long time of complaints, finally Ice was kicked to the curb. His abusive actions have finally been stopped. His deriding comments may continue - but only as a player, not as an abusive moderator.