• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

BadDecisions

Private
A/B testing seems completely unnecessary and shouldn't be used if it is going to give advantage to a number of players. It's even stated that your A/B testing won't cause any advantage but giving some players rewards and other not, is a clear imbalance of rewards.
Using the excuse it's an industry wide standard doesn't mean it should be used and if it is, should only be used when there is no benefits gained by one group over another. Clearly one group will gain advantage by this feature . Behaviours could easily be tested by giving the feature to one server and comparing it to another similar server.
Will you provide compensation to those losing out? If not this should be removed asap and thought about some more before implementation.

BadDecisions

Private
Is there someone at inno that will answer about this please and how they plan to compensate the unfairness of this testing to players missing out on reward please? Support don't have any answers and said to leave feedback here but actually I want a response not be given another place to be Ignored

Knight of ICE

Is there someone at inno that will answer about this please and how they plan to compensate the unfairness of this testing to players missing out on reward please? Support don't have any answers and said to leave feedback here but actually I want a response not be given another place to be Ignored

This is why A/B test are held and how they work.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/regarding-a-b-tests-in-forge.45371/

If you have read that you can conclude that compensation is not likely.

With the new buff system once it has been opened up clicking on the one you want should put it to the top of the list - that way the counter can be seen while in use
That would be a little bit better perhaps. But very often we have more than one boost activated, and it's very useful to be able to see the count down on all of them, not just one we select to put on top of a menu button.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

one of my guild mates had it yesturday but not today my other guild member did not have it yesturday but had it today is this what you call random ?

You can not expect an answer based on "hearsay". Your guild members can contact Support, so they can look in to it.

Knight of ICE

my guild members are my room-mates and need me to be there to use my computor to play so this ain't hearsay it happened in front of me

They still need to contact Support if they want an answer. Just hope for you, you reported they are using the same computer.

Why hide the daily quest button?! I messaged support and they "graciously" assured me it's still there! I know it is! I found it! But now you can't even tell you've completed the quest without manually looking for it. ALL mobile players in my guild have issue with this, and several have already complained of forgetting to start the daily. Whoever decided this was an IMPROVEMENT needs firing!

Knight of ICE

one of my guild mates had it yesturday but not today my other guild member did not have it yesturday but had it today is this what you call random ?

You actually need to log in when the (server)day starts. If you are already logged in it does not count. You need to open the Daily Login Bonus for it to count if you are already logged in. If not, your counter resets to day 1. It is possible that's what effected your guild members.

Shad23

Emperor
You actually need to log in when the (server)day starts. If you are already logged in it does not count. You need to open the Daily Login Bonus for it to count if you are already logged in. If not, your counter resets to day 1. It is possible that's what effected your guild members.
so what your telling me is when am finished playing for the day i need to log out so next day i can re-log in ? why ????
it should detect that your loged in next day as soon as you do an action in game
another clic bait my game is usualy always loged in this would make me do more clics to play