• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cannot Reproduce: Unit not included when auto battle

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I am not sure if the following is a bug or a glitch. And I also hope that this is the right place.

Sometimes the last selected unit is not included in the line-up during auto battle. For example, 8 units are selected for a battle in GBG, GE or PvP, after the auto battle is completed, the battle result sometimes show only a total of 7 units were chosen (included injured and lost units). I am currently using Android.

sophianna

Private
i was on arvhall city and went to do a guest to fight army on the continatial map it showed red . so i clicked on it to fight army then it showed nothing. then i came out off the game and went back in and it would not load please can u fix this matter as it means i cannot do the event properly thanks angalynn

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Sometimes the last selected unit is not included in the line-up during auto battle. For example, 8 units are selected for a battle in GBG, GE or PvP, after the auto battle is completed, the battle result sometimes show only a total of 7 units were chosen (included injured and lost units). I am currently using Android.
I have just started 2 new cities and both cities have the same problem of when the normal battles started sometimes excluding a unit in the line-up for chosen army. Therefore, I really do believe this is a bug which started since the unit stacking has been introduced.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
If this is the kind of service I do get for reporting bugs, then I am sorry to say that this is my last. So good luck with improving the game on yourself. It seems like no one cares here, even the most active Moderators.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Thank you for your report. I have not been able to reproduce this issue however. Please could you check your internet connection and perhaps try rebooting your router. If you use the browser version, we recommend a complete cache clear once per major game update (fortnightly). If you're using the app, please try reinstalling.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you for your response. I am using Android. And I have noticed that this problem occurred when the attached unit stack of 2.

Last edited:

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Select them slower, doing it to quick will harm your device and make it unable to last ForEver.
Thanks for the guilt trip and you've made it like it's all my fault. You don't know how passionate I play this game. You don't know that I need to rush a few battles sometimes to bring glory to my Guild. And you would think that I should change the way how I play FoE.

Emberguard

Legend
Thank you for your response. I am using Android. And I have noticed that this problem occurred when the attached unit stack of 2.
Is this by any chance the bug where the graphic gets stuck inbetween the lineup and the units selected?

If yes, when you change between the unit typing tabs it should change the unit displayed on the stuck graphic, and behave the same as if it were still in the bottom selection row (meaning you can drag units out from the stuck graphic)

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
It wouldn't be the graphic stuck problem because the unit and the graphic are represented as one entity in programming. I suspect it's the stacking and popping function.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I have never experienced this problem during the past 2 (maybe 3) years of playing this game on the very same device until the unit stacking feature was implemented.

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
I can get units to appear at the same time but no matter how fast I click no bugs...
Should I try with a massager?

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
It's not funny because this problem fails a winning battle which might result in a defeated season.