• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Knight of ICE

View attachment 21803
View attachment 21804
So the next step is tell lies, and sell diamonds ?
so it "wasn't" possible but 100% intented ? :P

Why would anyone "Test" without medals ?

Why would anyone mislead others will false information?

PvP.png

What's your next step? More lies?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
They are taking the next step

To be fair that message you posted didnt make sense when you look deeper into what was said.

Feedback received on the beta forum (mainly negative) contrasted greatly with feedback from elsewhere ( not stated where from) which was more positive. Then its released here to gain more feedback. (so where was the other place with better feedback if only released on Beta and here?)

Like numerous other people between the forums have stated the whole thing sounds very ropey and made up unless where the contrasting feedback came from is released.

r21r

Major-General
maybe i am trying to help and you should turn off the servers till the medals are there for all ?
and don't give me reward for finding a bug, keep it :)

Knight of ICE

I don't get that, just diamonds

View attachment 21809

It's from Beta, so changes are being made.

To be fair that message you posted didnt make sense when you look deeper into what was said.

Feedback received on the beta forum (mainly negative) contrasted greatly with feedback from elsewhere ( not stated where from) which was more positive. Then its released here to gain more feedback. (so where was the other place with better feedback if only released on Beta and here?)

Like numerous other people between the forums have stated the whole thing sounds very ropey and made up unless where the contrasting feedback came from is released.

They do what they have always done. First test it on Beta, but since Beta is to small, next step is testing on EN. Don't understand why you guys act so surprised as if this is the first time that is happening.

Don't know where the other feedback is coming from. Probably social media. You can't expect them to just look at beta only. Feedback there is negative, but is so most of the time and it is just a small group. Beta forum has only 1463 members.

Knight of ICE

@Knight of ICE so you posted a screen from BETA ?
are you for real or what ?
WHERE IS MY MEDAL TESTING OPTION ON EN SERVER ???

Do you need to test if your medals work?

I am pretty sure it will not be bugged once we get it on EN as well, but maybe you can ask Forwandert.

He said it was on EN, so you are completely correct.

Where did I say that?. I have been sharing info from Beta all the time. As I said before, I have not been defending it. I have been sharing available info that shows the idea behind it and what it will be like. That's all, but I will leave you guys to your righteous outrage.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh I see, so we were still waiting for the medal feature, lol.

Thing is, its still stupid that your fighting is dependant on points, regardless of Age. It should NOT be regardless of age it should NOT be server based.

It should either be based on your hood or based on everyone equal to your age. Or maybe even 3 age groups.

The other thing is you only get a max of 5 defence wins/losses for points, after that five they stop counting and don't show up in your log. So Defence bonuses are still 100% pointless as you can just buy your point back. There is still 0% point to ever build defence upgrades.

Its a terrible new feature that has taken away from the game things people like. Whats next taking away GVG because of GBG? yeah that'd go well with the fighters.