• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

Maybe for those in earlier eras but have too many WWs and no room to place and have a Crows Nest too but no room for diamond farms either. I'm in OF.
You build "diamond farms" in other worlds. You fill them with mostly WW's (and FoY's) to get diamonds for your main world(s).
Players who refresh the wheel and skip the "goodies" may be going for WW's + WW shrink kits for their diamond farms.

Got snookered today, the event quest wants me to win 2 sectors by fighting but because I have progressed too far with successful negotiations my army is too weak to win any current sectors without spending days and lots of FP obtaining all the military buildings of my age.
The alternative is to donate 280 goods to guild treasury but i don't own those quantities yet.
Going to lose some days in the summer event. :(

Leafbiter

Corporal
Got snookered today, the event quest wants me to win 2 sectors by fighting but because I have progressed too far with successful negotiations my army is too weak to win any current sectors without spending days and lots of FP obtaining all the military buildings of my age.
The alternative is to donate 280 goods to guild treasury but i don't own those quantities yet.
Going to lose some days in the summer event. :(
If you haven't got 280 Goods in total, have you tried trading within your Guild for the goods?

I see. Probably the event says donate 280 Goods from current age or age below.
Nope I wondered that at first, when i go to the guild treasury it says there are zero marble lumber, dye, stone and wine donations and when I try to donate them from my stock they are missing from the drop-down donate list......???

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Its because you can't donate bronze age goods just iron age and above.

If you're in a guild might be worth explaining the situation and someone might do an unfair trade to help you out a little.

280 of my age groups or previous age takes time.......summer quests on halt until i can sort it out
Don't know what age you're in, but the donation doesn't have to be from your own age. It can be from any age, just not bronze,
"Acquire some (1 - 2) sectors by fighting OR Donate some (50 - 430) goods to the guild treasury"

It can be from any age, just not bronze,
yes the summer quest does not say there are bronze age restrictions, I have just deleted some & upgraded my productions being now in early high I cant win sections in battle yet; was doing two summer quests a day, now I am being held back.unfairly. Paying the price for being a successful negotiator lol

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yesterday (on tab 12), there was some discussion about the Special Buildings released so far this year. Just seeing that there is a Beta going on for the Fall event, with a September cottage. Are there any particular opinions on that? That attack and defense bonuses look nice - but with the added population and no happiness to help offset it, seems like a nice building - not a great one, but nice.

ed: OH wait - my mistake - that is just a selection kit as one of the prizes. Harvest Barn is the new building, and if I am reading it correctly, looks like it is going to take up a huge amount of space with all those fields for the bonuses. It has the happiness to offset the extra population - but the size of this looks to be almost too much

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wonder if there is any correlation between EB sizes and the purchase [potentially] of Diamond Exps.
Nah, I'm just getting a little cynical [potentially].
In the meanwhile, try to land Frags for previous EBs with high Happy quotients to offset the drawbacks of Happy-less offerings. Swings and roundabouts.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
yes the summer quest does not say there are bronze age restrictions, I have just deleted some & upgraded my productions being now in early high I cant win sections in battle yet; was doing two summer quests a day, now I am being held back.unfairly. Paying the price for being a successful negotiator lol
No - you're paying the price for racing through the tech tree & aging up well before you're ready to do so. :P

Stop aging up, this isn't Civ's.
Take your time, gather resources, build "good" GB's, (ie: Arc + Chateaux + Zeus + Achen + Castel), play GE/GBG's as much as possible... strength in this game comes from patience.
Success in events is the reward for being patient.:)

How are you all doing with getting Crow's Nest upgrades from the wheel (if that's what you're going for)?
I got 6 on the first day - and nothing since. Rigged s.h.i.t :P

chicca01

Private
I am a new player and I need an information if possible...I am stoke at quest 19, how do I defeat a large army? I have already lost 3 times. The other option is to scout a province but I don't have any new province to scout at the moment. T.I.A.