• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

WinnerGR

Captain
Moving swiftly on .

I do not quite believe that @Emberguard wrote :
Emberguard
Forum & Ingame Moderator

Serving the community as a mod is a honour and privilege. No matter how well you think you know the game there’s always something new to learn from the experience of others. Each player brings their unique perspective to the forum which brings its own rewards and challenges. There’s something special about forums and I’m glad to be part of it.
Did you ?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
But you can guess their age... like so:

"Don't tell me. Let me guess. Thirty! No, no, no... hold on... Sixty!!"
I was impersonating Creed from the Office US

But,
This means someone is "five years old", you see:
raised-hand-with-fingers-splayed-emoji-by-google.png

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I love the things that spark conversations here, a great read catching up, lol :)

And love how un-serious things felt then Emberguards like "no share info" xD

Ati2

Legend
I love the things that spark conversations here, a great read catching up, lol :)

And love how un-serious things felt then Emberguards like "no share info" xD
We really shouldn't share any personal info about others. Ideally none about ourselves either, but I guess whatever people are comfortable with when it comes to themselves.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
We really shouldn't share any personal info about others. Ideally none about ourselves either, but I guess whatever people are comfortable with when it comes to themselves.

Well yeah of course, I wasn't saying we should :P