• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
I think the responses to legends tickets say it all, the mods are as bad as politicians....Why don't they ask themselves why so many people unhappy about this before you continue with their pathetic denials. It seems that they forget who the customers are here.....
The mods are players and don't work for Inno, they know as much about what will be a special as you or me.

I would have liked CMS on my main world, didn't got for carousels and now only have extra reno kits for when the next era is released but it was my decision and I've never paid much attention to beta prizes because of things like this.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The mods are players and don't work for Inno, they know as much about what will be a special as you or me.

I would have liked CMS on my main world, didn't got for carousels and now only have extra reno kits for when the next era is released but it was my decision and I've never paid much attention to beta prizes because of things like this.
Honestly, I don't get all the raging butt hurt over this so called "cheating & lying" by Inno...

1. WE ARE NOT OWED ANYTHING!!
The entitlement here is sickening to behold. Am I myself sad that we didn't get the CMS? Sure, a little bit. Do I think it's time to grab our pitchforks and burning brands and set forth in an angry nerd mob to launch the Exterminatus on Inno itself? That attitude is completely childish - stop behaving like a bunch of spoiled 2 year olds! <.<

2. *IF* you're like me and pay attention to Beta and the wiki pages like some here claim they do, then you already knew within the initial 10 days of this event that;
a) While nice, CMS is already going to be outdone by the upcoming Lv.2 Winner's Plaza in the very next event.
b) Carousels are so 2019, and an arguably more efficient use of that space would be to go for a mix of Globe Fountains (better def stats vs. Carousel) + Lv2 Winner's Plazas (better atk% vs. CMS)
Any established player, like those who claim to have been playing for 2-3+ years, probably already have at least a couple WP's from the previous 2 years worth of Forge Bowl & Soccer events, meaning you're already a leg-up on hitting multiple Lv2's in the next event.

3. AD exists.
Sure, we didn't see anything really great this event in terms of daily prizes overall, especially for the late/end game players and/or any of us old grognards who've been around for 5+ years...
but what we did get was an entire event's worth of AD fodder, which can be used to obtain CMS's for those willing to show just tiny bit of patience. :rolleyes:

Now excuse me while I go and finish off my last missing tablet so I can claim the additional museum bonus, and use those freebie tools to get some more AD fodder. :P:P:P

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Understandably what they say is correct about not just lumping everything from beta onto live servers. Got to appreciate they do their homework.
This is my take on it.
1. CMS occurred as daily prize on beta server
2. Players spent their beta diamonds & probably more to maximise this potential
3. Massive increases per player attack has prompted them to assess how this would affect live servers
4. Decision was made to remove the CMS as a daily prize in their view of "balancing"

While not the most ethical choice to omit the removal of it into live, they would also inadvertently shoot themselves in the foot and not make any money from the event at all. Not wise from a business point of view.
I dont think so. In that case, carousel would be areased too. There are not much difference between 20 carousel and 20 CMS, at the end.

Honestly, I don't get all the raging butt hurt over this so called "cheating & lying" by Inno...

1. WE ARE NOT OWED ANYTHING!!
The entitlement here is sickening to behold. Am I myself sad that we didn't get the CMS? Sure, a little bit. Do I think it's time to grab our pitchforks and burning brands and set forth in an angry nerd mob to launch the Exterminatus on Inno itself? That attitude is completely childish - stop behaving like a bunch of spoiled 2 year olds! <.<

2. *IF* you're like me and pay attention to Beta and the wiki pages like some here claim they do, then you already knew within the initial 10 days of this event that;
a) While nice, CMS is already going to be outdone by the upcoming Lv.2 Winner's Plaza in the very next event.
b) Carousels are so 2019, and an arguably more efficient use of that space would be to go for a mix of Globe Fountains (better def stats vs. Carousel) + Lv2 Winner's Plazas (better atk% vs. CMS)
Any established player, like those who claim to have been playing for 2-3+ years, probably already have at least a couple WP's from the previous 2 years worth of Forge Bowl & Soccer events, meaning you're already a leg-up on hitting multiple Lv2's in the next event.

3. AD exists.
Sure, we didn't see anything really great this event in terms of daily prizes overall, especially for the late/end game players and/or any of us old grognards who've been around for 5+ years...
but what we did get was an entire event's worth of AD fodder, which can be used to obtain CMS's for those willing to show just tiny bit of patience. :rolleyes:

Now excuse me while I go and finish off my last missing tablet so I can claim the additional museum bonus, and use those freebie tools to get some more AD fodder. :P:P:P
Obviously you cannot grasp the main issue and that is players being misled, it's not about owing. Myself, I had modified my city development, GBG and fighting strategy basing on the expected CMs and that was a 20-day planning, hence there's some considerable effort put there and besides, it can dramatically change the trajectory of your development. CMs were rightly and logically expected as they were on Beta, instead they came as a 'promo' 400 diamonds for 15% chance of getting a CM, that's still okay, but no one told the players that CM was excluded, hence, many missed the other valuable dailies, expecting... frustration.

legend9182

Major-General
The only thing is that the way you all are thinking it in a way that we all have some good atk boost already but those who don't have atk boosts what will they do?
I don't know that it's missleading/cheating. But in the way it happened both work same for me.

legend9182

Major-General
You weren't cheated and shouldn't depend on Beta
Bro i was because the fact is that I really needed it very hardly
I need to build up Mt atking army boost up (100each only) which makes me to negotiate alot in gbg. But i really wanted to change it so treated this event like a big opportunity for it. So i really waited for 20 days to get those chessmate square. But at last my all work was gone to zero. I don't need Reno kits at all. This event was just work for me nothing else.

Bro i was because the fact is that I really needed it very hardly
I need to build up Mt atking army boost up (100each only) which makes me to negotiate alot in gbg. But i really wanted to change it so treated this event like a big opportunity for it. So i really waited for 20 days to get those chessmate square. But at last my all work was gone to zero. I don't need Reno kits at all. This event was just work for me nothing else.
Then you should have gone for the carousel when it came round for the second time close to the event end

Paulos Handy

Private
Then you should have gone for the carousel when it came round for the second time close to the event end
Your missing the point.....As we thought CMS would be coming we didn't get chance to use it on carosols. If Inno had just simply said, 'we know beta is usually same as live for prizes but there will be changes this time, it would have warned us'
This game is supposed to be about FUN and a lot of players have had the event ruined due to a lack of communicat

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
1590418810995.png