• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battleground activity log by person

DeletedUser653

if your a top 10 guild and trying to advance to top level or even stay at top level you must manage fights and ask your guild to prioritise certain sectors over others, most top guilds publish a GBG attack thread saying whats next in line. This is vital if you are to win in the diamond level as all the guilds manage which sectors to be hit next. Hence a Log to see those selfish players who refuse to work with the guild is needed so that we can convince players to work as a team or ask them to leave so theres room for a team player, its not dictatorship as no one forces a player to fight and any player can leave, but if they are fighting we would like them to fight in a way which supports the guild.

as no one forces a player to fight and any player can leave, but if they are fighting we would like them to fight in a way which supports the guild.
How is not fighting better than fighting but not where ordered by the guild dictatorship?

DeletedUser

guild dictatorship?
Guilds have requirments, other call it rulles and some feminist call it dictatorship.
Still nobody does whatever he wants in no place in the world.
What are we talking about ?
@Agent327 can you send me a link what was The Official INNO's Games response for this suggestion ?
Or you should start making tickets they dont do their job good ? hahaha

DeletedUser653

How is not fighting better than fighting but not where ordered by the guild dictatorship?

think about this, a player chooses to fight or not to fight, right now i am not fighting but there may be instructions to take 1A sector next, no idea. When i log in and look at GbG thread i will see next sector to be taken and will be "asked" to hit it rather than other sectors - nothing wrong in this and top guilds will always prioritise sectors to be hit next.
If you want freedom to do what you like when you like and ignore guilds needs you going to find it very hard to get into a top guild, because top guilds only get to the top because of the team all working together in common goals.

DeletedUser653

you have Helper and other scripts
The problem is what happens with the poor people that dont know what are these things.
:'D
I hope no one in our guild is not aware of helper and also hope no one is using scripts or bots, and yes we have kicked 2 players from the guild when we found out they were cheating as we do not want to be branded a guild which cheats.

DeletedUser

I hope no one in our guild is not aware of helper and also hope no one is using scripts or bots, and yes we have kicked 2 players from the guild when we found out they were cheating as we do not want to be branded a guild which cheats.
i meant top 10 guilds have such things.
Thats the reason the developers should create a log , even if they have it available for diamonds (like the event manager or something)
Having people suggesting it multiple times and the game owners dont give a reply to all this people (with big coloured lettering) says a lot of things , anyway.
+1 for a log

Agent327

Overlord
if your a top 10 guild and trying to advance to top level or even stay at top level you must manage fights and ask your guild to prioritise certain sectors over others, most top guilds publish a GBG attack thread saying whats next in line. This is vital if you are to win in the diamond level as all the guilds manage which sectors to be hit next. Hence a Log to see those selfish players who refuse to work with the guild is needed so that we can convince players to work as a team or ask them to leave so theres room for a team player, its not dictatorship as no one forces a player to fight and any player can leave, but if they are fighting we would like them to fight in a way which supports the guild.

How can it be vital if all guilds face the same problem? Why should Inno solve it for them? With or without a log, playing field stays the same.

This is a proposal from the US forum

Proposal:
The Guild Battleground log should include a list of sectors attacked and the guild members names doing the attacking. .

Current System:
Currently the log only shows things like Special bldgs. constructed, Lost sectors, Conquered sectors etc.

Details:
Knowing who in your guild is hitting what sectors would be invaluable. Is helpful in coordinating strategies withing the guild. Also as a founder I need to know who is going off the reservation and attacking the wrong/unwanted sectors. Does not need to list a complete history. Maybe last 2 days. Or maybe have a tab for active/recent sectors.

Abuse Prevention:
I cannot imagine any potential for abuse.

Visual Aids:
None

Conclusion:
Founders and guild leaders need to be able to harness/focus the guilds firepower where it is needed. A tool like this will allow for them to reign in the troops and aim them where they are needed.

It has been submitted to the devs. That means that similar proposals from this forum will no longer reach the devs. Even if they get majority support and are up for submission, they will still be stopped as already submitted before they reach the devs. What they will do with this one we will only know in time. It either gets added to the game, or we never hear anything of it.

DeletedUser

Why should Inno solve it for them?
because inno allows 3rd party software so they need to get a position in the whole story.
If they dont want people to keep spamming for a log , let them put a :USE FREELY FOE HELPER AND SCRIPTS on their main site.
Till then you will keep seeing the same things again and again, world is not gonna change because somebody invented the <<Search Option>>
2020 buddy dealing with the same problems since BC

think about this, a player chooses to fight or not to fight, right now i am not fighting but there may be instructions to take 1A sector next, no idea. When i log in and look at GbG thread i will see next sector to be taken and will be "asked" to hit it rather than other sectors - nothing wrong in this and top guilds will always prioritise sectors to be hit next.
If you want freedom to do what you like when you like and ignore guilds needs you going to find it very hard to get into a top guild, because top guilds only get to the top because of the team all working together in common goals.
On both my worlds I prioritise sectors to target but I don't get my knickers in a twist and start crying if someone does something different.

Ive said it many times its good when everyone works as a team but there's no need to keep tabs on everyones every move.

We can keep having the same discussion and either Inno will implement it or not, I don't see that it is needed and if you have good relationships with your guild members they generally do what's asked. If you're having trouble maybe you can work on your interpersonal skills

DeletedUser

On both my worlds I prioritise sectors to target but I don't get my knickers in a twist and start crying if someone does something different.

Ive said it many times its good when everyone works as a team but there's no need to keep tabs on everyones every move.

We can keep having the same discussion and either Inno will implement it or not, I don't see that it is needed and if you have good relationships with your guild members they generally do what's asked. If you're having trouble maybe you can work on your interpersonal skills
thats the world veggie , people that wanna go big will find ways to go big and people that just wanna have fun will just have fun.
Both ways you keep your own interest, you dont care if the tops guilds want to have a log because as you already said you wont use it.
You cant vote against it while half people are already using helper because its non sense...
Why not inno create a log when they support helper ? Why you keep saying to every normal player that he is a dictator when you are playing a game created by the same people that allow helper ?
Really ?

DeletedUser

But they shouldn't allow the helper
+1
In my Guild GBG is not compulsory.
The next round it will be :)
with 10 encounters for 11 days :D
we are not people that want obedience from our Guildies, we are people trying to organize things having 30-40-50-60-70 members
Please take our side for once... OFC there will be people abusing it , the same way they do it with diamonds ....
This doesnt mean that we are all the same!

Agent327

Overlord
because inno allows 3rd party software so they need to get a position in the whole story.
If they dont want people to keep spamming for a log , let them put a :USE FREELY FOE HELPER AND SCRIPTS on their main site.
Till then you will keep seeing the same things again and again, world is not gonna change because somebody invented the <<Search Option>>
2020 buddy dealing with the same problems since BC

Once again you do not get it buddy. It will never reach Inno. Their footfolk will stop it. So while you think you can make a difference by comming up with the same over and over again all you achieve is that you think you can make a difference. In fact, all you achieve is wasting your time. You are not spamming at all. You are posting on a forum they never read. With the forum they actually stopped you from spamming.

Learn how the system works.

BTW, Inno does not allow 3rd party software. They just have not found a way to stop it yet. They did however effectually killed City Planner the moment they could.

DeletedUser

It will never reach Inno. Their footfolk will stop it.
BTW, Inno does not allow 3rd party software. They just have not found a way to stop it yet.

Still They need to give an answer since the thread is hot. With big letters in a visible spot.

As for the 3rd party and players with 15 accounts , can be detected , trust me.
The system works the way you want it to work. And in 99% of games after you establish your game , you start establishing your corruption :)

Anyways + 1 for a log (Even buyable - like a premium stats)