• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battleground activity log by person

DeletedUser

That's not needed either. It should be banned as it gives an unfair advantage to PC players over app players
True, but guess why some people are in diamond and some other cry on forum
The log will create equal opposition
There are a lot reasons about a log Veggie, most of them are for a better FoE

Not this again!!
Stop trying to turn GbG into another version of GvG
The sector you want has a fight I cant win but the sector you dont want me to hit has a DA I can beat
Therefore a chance to change DA into possibly something I can beat in the sector you want
Do I stop fighting so I dont harm the NaP that leaders have agreed to ?
If the leaders say no then I would quit that guild and search for 1 thats not trying to play GbG like its GvG

I would say its the guild leader that has to impose draconian measures to make the guild bend to their whims

That's exactly right - if the guild does Not want anarchy. If you wish to fight what ever sectors you wish do it - but do it in your guild or a guild that doesn't care - simple as that. The Log Is Needed!

If we had a log then people would know they will not get away by trying to brake alliances and would not do it. This way they think they can get away so they poke at allies, and once caught they get booted without a word. I suppose that's better?

DeletedUser

If game forces me to become a cold bloded dictator in order to advance my guild, then sorry but I don't see how that is better.
dont get so deep, releasing a beta product on live servers when the actual cost of a log is less than the biggest diamond package says a lot.
It has nothing to do with dictatorships, its about fairplay

when they create a log and people create more threads to remove it we will pm you Veggie , go back to <<what did you eat yesterday>>
<3
Sure, I'm going to take advice from someone who's been around 5 minutes with a puny city and less than 5k fights ::rolleyes::

DeletedUser

Sure, I'm going to take advice from someone who's been around 5 minutes with a puny city and less than 5k fights ::rolleyes::
Sorry that you dont want a log while everyone is using a helper and you keep saying no to the people that dont use one.
Seems like my 5k battles are more efficient in this one.
(they do kick people using 3rd party software and no one bans them, whats the deal with making it legal and fair competition ?)
dont get it personal im trying to keep a funny clima while we should talk about corruption and other staff

DeletedUser

at least, since they dont care about the fair play and they only care about money, make a buyable premium accounts, where log will be for Diamonds or something.
its really a parody having 100 people having a log and other 100 crying on forum and requesting it, dont you think ?
or you think because some people say <<No>> the admins change their minds ? :'D
Cmmon 5k battles but you never said about fairplay

DeletedUser

I don't use a helper and neither does anyone else who plays on the app, unless there's something I don't know about
Commanders and leaders dont play only from app, i told you 100 times, you are not alone on this game and the log is needed for more reasons than you imagine
No offence - for a better game