• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bonus questline

Emberguard

Legend
Is it no or yes
if I knew as a player what the answer is I’d give you an absolute. Unfortunately it’s something I’ve not paid attention to in game. I know there’s quests much further along that give troops. I don’t know whether they’re story, side or bonus.

DeletedUser96901

I don’t know whether they’re story, side or bonus.
I know it

no BONUS QUESTLINE after industrial age

and btw
Agent is not even playing the game :rolleyes:
he is only trolling the forum

remember someone the last time Agent gave information about the game?
he said losing battles gives points :rolleyes:

Is Industrial the last age?
the last one which has a bonus questline

yet

Or will be any.
true

will be in the future ?

maybe.

but not yet

I find that rather disappointing.
your answer is disappointing

if your answer would be correct you could tell us which one would be after industrial age

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

Only thing I am actually showing is your poor understanding of the English language.

After I had completed the Industrial age bonus questline, I have had several bonus questlines in Events.
yes my english is terrible

didn't know that event questlines are bonus questlines :rolleyes:

That doesn’t really prove or disprove anything other then he believes there to be a Progressive Era bonus quest.
as you can read above: you are wrong
because he believes that events are bonus questlines :rolleyes:

so no Progressive Era bonus quest
but Winter Event bonus quest

Emberguard

Legend
Well what I was saying is either of you could potentially be correct as neither point has actually been proven. I’ve lost count the amount of times players have looked up quests only to then find a quest that wasn’t written down or if it was then not where they looked

Though if by bonus event quests he means the books from Halloween, I wouldn’t be counting that in the answer as a yes without clarifying that it’s not in the main game