• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What did you last eat?

• Thread starter DeletedUser113125
  • Start date

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Leg of lamb seasoned with tandoori chilli and rosemary, Cracked black pepper, salt, and chopped garlic, with goose fat roast potatoes peas carrots and asparagus and few beers to wash it down with :)

Deleted member 109369

Leg of lamb seasoned with tandoori chilli and rosemary, Cracked black pepper, salt, and chopped garlic, with goose fat roast potatoes peas carrots and asparagus and few beers to wash it down with :)

I would have some of that please!

I just had a cookie. Now I want lamb

DeletedUser113125

Was the tandoori chilli a paste? Dried? Something you made?

DeletedUser113125

Yes I made the tandoori and chilli in to a paste with the chopped garlic pepper , some rosemary, salt sunflower oil then scored the lamb and smothered it in the meat popped it into the fridge for just over a day, Mouth watering aroma :)
I had better buy some lamb when I next go shopping.