• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser115348

Still in need of a sector timer asap. Blue for a protected 16 hrs etc. Why this wasn't added along with this "update" makes zero sense..

DeletedUser

Noone likes 24/7 unpaid job. And this is what gvg has become. Everyone with a bit of sanity will simply stop bothering and go ghosting. Our guild was commited to gvg because it was possible to do it by little effort. Now we are preparing to go ghosting as everyone else. No need for teamwork, no need for aliances, no need for friends, and its supposed to be a social game.

You reap what you sow

DeletedUser114055

Its been over 2 weeks, and they haven´t do anything to fix this new GvG, seems clear there´s no intention anymore.

All i know, is players on my guilds, that were planning to spend to get more cottages, as gave attack power, they didn´t. And not planning to do on next event either. As noone needs more attack power for GE..., it has always been for GvG, but also no point anymore. Just more separation; big guilds that sit a long time have the resources to keep it going, ghost guilds no need resources; everything in the middle...will dissappear, nice going.

DeletedUser114177

That new GvG is totally rubbish and I can say that every day .. And I think they should take some advice from guild which have over 1300 days in the first place and which is very powerful( and still 1st with this version of GvG) . In these changes, they miss a bit of correction, like that shields timer and a lot of sruffs , like make very HIGH siege cost for 1st 5 sectors when you want land,for that ghost guilds with 1-2 players-make them go to guild , to learn them what is teamwork... Not like this , you make this easy for them LOL(they are only happy) . We are not running away from fighting, but there are no fights here , enemies are even so weak they don't even put def in sector.. If 20 sectors with 1/8 def is fight for people who like GvG than you dont know what is real fight !! This is most worst than before drop/re. Tactic-Grab all non shields after refresh game few times to see when new recalc started, to see what is non-shield lol !!!!
And noo moree fight Guild vs Guild .
Better change this name in PvP , or Guild vs Shields or Shields vs Guilds ..
Yes , Shields vs Guilds is awesome !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114055

Totally agree nikola, no more strategy...just mindless brawl. Till all resources are depleted, as nothing that have been suggested to help that gets done; and then it will really fall dead and non-moving;
There was better changes to do than what they did:
Avoid R&R by not allowing retake after 1 reset (even with 1 reset a day)
Open all LZ´s that can be greyed out.

That alone would have brought life, but actally they made R&R profitable now, as can at least have 1 reset worth of points. Point farming also done worst

DeletedUser114055

Same here:

https://prnt.sc/pgvn07

Can´t bother with Da´s, as we don´t even know which sectors to protect, as no idea which ones will go live next reset; both us and enemy.
Can´t afford DA´s, not enough troops with fighting all day.
Just keep moving the blob of sectors to different spots of the map everyday; is not about holding sectors, just having a little boost so next guild level don´t take 8 years to happen; and of course...fight points!

Mindless, pointless brawl; where´s the strategy?

DeletedUser114177

Same here:

https://prnt.sc/pgvn07

Can´t bother with Da´s, as we don´t even know which sectors to protect, as no idea which ones will go live next reset; both us and enemy.
Can´t afford DA´s, not enough troops with fighting all day.
Just keep moving the blob of sectors to different spots of the map everyday; is not about holding sectors, just having a little boost so next guild level don´t take 8 years to happen; and of course...fight points!

Mindless, pointless brawl; where´s the strategy?

Remember > This is no more Guild vs Guild .. Now is Guild vs Shields ..Much more little fights than before and everything is total bad..

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i bet only players whos guilds have max 5 players and only max 2 play GvG like this changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 109369

Once again, this thread is going to be locked and cleaned up. I keep having to remind people that personal attacks/insults/ etc are not ok on this thread. If people can't do that, we're going to be put into a position where we will start putting posts into moderation before being released. This thread is not about your personal wars or guild wars. Please don't go there.

DeletedUser114177

That makes sense. Let the butcher judge his own meat.

It would be more interesting than this for everyone ..
Just not for those who are alone in the guild and just interested in rank points !!!
Because of players like them, drop / re is the most done.
Because they were just waiting for the night, to get on the map and eat sectors for their own interests(like now, they do that all the times,but it's just a lot harder to stop them) , and they have no idea what GvG means!
Once again, this thread is going to be locked and cleaned up. I keep having to remind people that personal attacks/insults/ etc are not ok on this thread. If people can't do that, we're going to be put into a position where we will start putting posts into moderation before being released. This thread is not about your personal wars or guild wars. Please don't go there.

Yes, sorry, this is otherwise PvP not Guild wars .. I'm leaving this thread and the forum right now .. Happy gaming to all in PvP and RiP GvG...

DeletedUser

Our focus should not be on personal issues here, but focused on the fact that GvG is not getting any better with regards to the current bug issues, they are still present and painful.

The new resets are only an inconvience, which you have to adapt to and overcome.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
the best defencive strategy against ghosters is to not give them defended sectors (points), since the big guilds have defended sectors, once lost, dont defend anymore. we will be also destroying our own defences by dropping the sectors and then conquering them again and leaving with 1 defence. the amount of goods and medals that guilds have make that to cost almost nothing.
so when the ghost guilds hit, they will have to use 8 units for a siege army, and get 10 battles for that.

DeletedUser114055

i bet only players whos guilds have max 5 players and only max 2 play GvG like this changes.
Well, not necessarily..; i don´t like it..but my personal opinion aside:

I play 7 worlds in this server; none of them are top 1-2. From that, 2 guilds do no GvG; 1 barely, a couple members take some sectors.

From the other 4, similar member count on all: 3 don´t like it at all;

1 does like it, has around 50-60 members, some have started GvG now as reset times allow them.
But in its current format, is unsustainable, what´s starting to happen, is they ask who´s up to fight, and many others say "no more troops", goods getting too low. Or they see maps, start thinking what to take before reset, and surprise, nothing can be..as no idea what sectors were taken when; as log only shows very recent ones.

So 1 out of 4..not a majority so still think much more players are against it..

the best defencive strategy against ghosters is to not give them defended sectors (points), since the big guilds have defended sectors, once lost, dont defend anymore. we will be also destroying our own defences by dropping the sectors and then conquering them again and leaving with 1 defence. the amount of goods and medals that guilds have make that to cost almost nothing.
so when the ghost guilds hit, they will have to use 8 units for a siege army, and get 10 battles for that.
Don't care about points; just enjoy bugging the biggies.

Giskler

Legend
Well, not necessarily..; i don´t like it..but my personal opinion aside:

I play 7 worlds in this server; none of them are top 1-2. From that, 2 guilds do no GvG; 1 barely, a couple members take some sectors.

From the other 4, similar member count on all: 3 don´t like it at all;

1 does like it, has around 50-60 members, some have started GvG now as reset times allow them.
But in its current format, is unsustainable, what´s starting to happen, is they ask who´s up to fight, and many others say "no more troops", goods getting too low. Or they see maps, start thinking what to take before reset, and surprise, nothing can be..as no idea what sectors were taken when; as log only shows very recent ones.

So 1 out of 4..not a majority so still think much more players are against it..
We're having fun on R aren't we? :D