• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser

Wonderful addition to the Game: I've only 20 WWs and 17 Shrink Kits left to get rid of and then I can start on the Fragments. All but one of the useless {to me} Sets have gone and I feel so much better for not seeing that lot cluttering my Inventory...Ahhh, blessed relief, thankyou for the A/D. But...what to do with all those TFs?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
There needs to be a way where you can retrack your bid within a certain time limit. I've seen many large bids for useless buildings, 50k for decorations. I can only assume they meant to place 5000 and accidentally placed 50,000. I see this several times a day now, which helps to weed out the competition, but I don't want to make this mistake and see the need for a parachute.

DeletedUser

There needs to be a way where you can retrack your bid within a certain time limit. I've seen many large bids for useless buildings, 50k for decorations. I can only assume they meant to place 5000 and accidentally placed 50,000. I see this several times a day now, which helps to weed out the competition, but I don't want to make this mistake and see the need for a parachute.
I too have seen some incomprehensibly high bids but thought the reason to be more along the lines of; " bid and forget", rather than repeatedly revisit to check for counter-bids. Perhaps there is a bit of both rationales but seriously; some of the bids far outweigh the true or even relative worth of the object on offer.
Maybe you are correct in your assumption and therefore the "parachute" idea would be worthwhile but having a care over ones' own actions needs must be observed too. There is also the distinct possibility that certain toxic mentalities would bid and then rescind/retract so as to elevate the counter offers simply to be a complete and utter Foxtrot-witted Tango, as so many puerile Players are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

The auction has lost the idea of web auctions and there is no excitement at all.
today a player bids and we all know their max bid, much better would be for INNO to post a sum x amount more than the last bid and if another player bids then auto rebid X more for the original player. ie copy EBAY

Today its very boring and we have all understood to put one big bid in and leave, surely it would be better to watch action as the bid goes up.

DeletedUser653

What would you know ...you just said you coulnt care less , lol.

GvG is great , if played properly . Thanks to Avengers , EN5 is probably the best server for GvG action .
Yes , it has faults & flaws and abusers ..but its still the best aspect of FoE . , and the only reason many serious gamers play .

Er, Lord Ice, any supporting evidence for this statement?
pretty sure EN5 is not "the only reason many serious players play" and dam sure Avengers is not "the only reason many serious players play"

DeletedUser114342

I won my first auction yesterday, paid 3500 for a level 1 pillar of heroes. Now I only needed the upgrades.

Next auction was the pillar of heroes upgrade, I thought great! Then I saw what someone had put a bid of 35 K on it already, not so great :(

What I can see is that it really is random on how much items will go for. The other day someone won a black tower for 2600 coins and someone won a spring collection kit for 85K!

Overall, I really like this feature, it is interesting to see what people think is valuable to them and what price they are willing to pay for it.

DeletedUser108359

I won my first auction yesterday, paid 3500 for a level 1 pillar of heroes. Now I only needed the upgrades.

Next auction was the pillar of heroes upgrade, I thought great! Then I saw what someone had put a bid of 35 K on it already, not so great :(

What I can see is that it really is random on how much items will go for. The other day someone won a black tower for 2600 coins and someone won a spring collection kit for 85K!

Overall, I really like this feature, it is interesting to see what people think is valuable to them and what price they are willing to pay for it.

On beta i saw a Rotunda go for over 160k, and other players have seen even higher than that.

DeletedUser112892

I think that players need to learn to bid reasonably. I have seen players bidding more than 50k just for...Medals. Okay, it's their own decision, but Trade Coins aren't an infinite stream. Maybe if Inno makes Trade Coins not possible to purchase with Diamonds, players will learn a bit.

DeletedUser653

I think that players need to learn to bid reasonably. I have seen players bidding more than 50k just for...Medals. Okay, it's their own decision, but Trade Coins aren't an infinite stream. Maybe if Inno makes Trade Coins not possible to purchase with Diamonds, players will learn a bit.
Actually they can be, just have a TOR and do GE each week and sell what your get - an infinite stream and for L4 weekly players its a very nice stream of dealer coins we can generate 8-)

DeletedUser12400

I've also seen insane bids but I'm against retracting instead I would suggest confirmation box.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113765

Love it so far, already won a few auctions. 100 fp for 85k, pillar of heroes upgrade approx 40k, Cherry Garden Set Selection Kits about 60k, magnum opus. Well worth it for me :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I won my first aution today, 14k for a black tower :) was always annoyed I never finished that event. Just need to try and fit it in now :lol:
Congrats Veggie. :)

Won my first auction today as well - a Kiosk. (yeah, kinda a small fry prize there;))
I'd popped on in as the timer was counting down to 18sec, and saw that the current 'winning' bid was only 4000 coins...
...so I put in 4001 coins!lol.

I can 24hr sell her and while I'll be out a few hundred coins, it'll net me 3-6 gemstones, so seems to me to be a pretty solid trade!

And I still have 140 or so self-aid kits to sell off! (while continuously "winning" more of the damned things every week in GE's, incidents & Vikings settlements - I can't stop drowning in them!)

And I still have 140 or so self-aid kits to sell off! (while continuously "winning" more of the damned things every week in GE's, incidents & Vikings settlements - I can't stop drowning in them!)
Self aid kits, the self licking lollipop!! Through sheer determination I have managed to get down to about 280 on each world :( I will get rid of the damned things if it kills me :D

Last edited: