• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Yes, mayhem and blodshed without strategy all day long for everyone to take part in. It's gonna be beautiful. Much more fun than the current auto battle and r&r rush around recalc for only a few top guilds.

I've been there, done that on many games in the past. It gets old quick and very few players stay to participate. Perhaps Inno will start selling auto-defend/auto-attack bots on this game like they do their others, because only bots are left fighting after a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser96901

then why not enable plundering of players every 4 hours also?
great idea

but then buildings must be adjusted too
Palace, Crows Nest and others need to be 4 hours buildings to make it really profitable

wouldn't make sense if you could plunder every 4 hours but buildings still produce on 24 hours

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Please, can I remind you that this is feedback about proposed changes and not definitive changes going forward.

As stated in the announcement: As always, we'd love to hear your feedback, so please leave any comments or concerns in this thread. We're hoping with your help, we can shape these improvements to achieve an overall better experience for all who participate in GvG.

Please try and make the feedback as constructive as possible so that we can pass to the developers.
max 3 recalcs during day, every 8 hours, maybe even 2 would be enough, 6 is pure insanity...

DeletedUser10694

Is that such a bad thing?
Then you are back at the level of players who do not have a Traz.
This could level the playing field a bit and make it more feasable and attactive for beginning players to enter the GvG maps.

That is badly thought out. So your saying people who have invested time and effort into building high end GBs, like traz, should have no advantage for doing so, just so those lower down can have the same level playing field? That's a bit like saying the top 5% of the worlds wealthiest people should give most of there money to the 95% of the worlds poorer people so everyone can afford to buy a house. That being the case, why would anyone invest time or effort into getting rich?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116025

Idea: Adding a timer between attacks on a sector

I've read a couple of times that a 4hours turnover would give even less reason to invest in unlocking and placing additional DA.
And that it would give the opperunity to remove a guild with 50 sectors of a map within a day. Basicly that it is too fast.

What about the fact that for long time players with huge attack bonus it does not realy matter how many DA there are.
They can place a seige army and then hit auto-battle 80 times. Done deal sector counquered.
Less defending armies only means less points for them. So is it not already too fast and only for the happy few?

The small different in duration it takes for players with high attack bonus to conquer a sector with a couple of extra DA does not really help to give the defending guild time to destroy the seige army. They just need to be lucky to be online at the right time or be online all the time which is not healthy.

Not sure if this is proposed already but what if you get a delay for each user in between 2 attacks on a sector and no delay when defending.
That way it will be benificial to place and replace defending armies, so that the seige get prolonged and there is a better chance to fight them of.

It gives one active guild member the chance to fight of an attack providing he has enough units or fire power.
While the attacking guild can still take a sector within a minute if they manage to coordinate an attack with 80 guild members.

This delay can increase or be fixed.
It could increase based on the number of sectors a guild is currently owning.
It could be based on the age a player is in giving an advantage for the lower era players fighting higher era players.
It could increase with every attack a player makes.

DeletedUser116025

That is badly thought out. So your saying people who have invested time and effort into building high end GBs, like traz, should have no advantage for doing so, just so those lower down can have the same level playing field? That's a bit like saying the top 5% of the worlds wealthiest people should give most of there money to the 95% of the worlds poorer people so everyone can afford to buy a house. That being the case, why would anyone invest time or effort into getting rich?

The players with a high end GB still have a major advantage.
With one collection of traz they can get more units than a lot of the other players can train on a single day. And with high attack bonus they prevent their units from getting killed when attacking.
only when placing seige and defending armies they will loose there units.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Is that such a bad thing?
Then you are back at the level of players who do not have a Traz.
This could level the playing field a bit and make it more feasable and attactive for beginning players to enter the GvG maps.
so cause you haven't progressed in the game they should make way to reduce other players progress, is that what you try to explain to us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

max 3 recalcs during day, every 8 hours, maybe even 2 would be enough, 6 is pure insanity...
2 at the same time and many people still have the problem that they can't be there at both times

2 but every 11 hours would be interesting
so it is at a different time every day and more players have the chance that the time they play matches the time to battle

knycknac

Private
I have been an advocate of the 4 hour change and been thinking about all the comments made here and possibly found a solution
that will make the stronger guilds happy and keep the weaker guilds amused

For AA map ONLY when you attack and take sector you get an automatic 1hour protection only BUT you can buy extra hours protection up to reset
with medals at the hourly rate of the cost to attack another sector or something along the line of 100 per sector in AA -- 95 per sector in FE -- 90 per sector in TE and so on all the way down to IA

knycknac

Private
So holding 20 sectors in AA will cost guild 2000 medals per hour (20X10) to shield whatever sectors they wish

i am not saying this is what the cost should be but lets have a shield hourly cost

Ceban

Brigadier-General
2 at the same time and many people still have the problem that they can't be there at both times

2 but every 11 hours would be interesting
so it is at a different time every day and more players have the chance that the time they play matches the time to battle
I have been an advocate of the 4 hour change and been thinking about all the comments made here and possibly found a solution
that will make the stronger guilds happy and keep the weaker guilds amused

For AA map ONLY when you attack and take sector you get an automatic 1hour protection only BUT you can buy extra hours protection up to reset
with medals at the hourly rate of the cost to attack another sector or something along the line of 100 per sector in AA -- 95 per sector in FE -- 90 per sector in TE and so on all the way down to IA
what you dont understand that with 6 calcs per day nobody wouldnt be happy??? some really strong guild when it get bored just split into 5 guilds with 5 fighters and trust me they will decide who will be on top or who wont be cause 5 guilds with 5 fighters can delete anybody who they want inside 48 hours.

DeletedUser116025

so cause of your incompetence to progress in game they should make way to reduce other players progress, is that what you try to explain to us?
It appears to me that INNO is trying to find a way to open GvG to more players.
And it is my believe that the 4 hour turnover might have a postive effect on this.
Although no-one can be sure how it really will turn out untill it is tested.

Your comment make me believe that you might be afraid that more players will be able to compete with you on the GvG map.

DeletedUser96901

what you dont understand that with 6 calcs per day nobody wouldnt be happy??? some really strong guild when it get bored just split into 5 guilds with 5 fighters and trust me they will decide who will be on top or who wont be cause 5 guilds with 5 fighters can delete anybody who they want inside 48 hours.
I said 2 every 11h not 6 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.