• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
How about the seed vault to produce diamonds and goods for the diamond farm?
I don't think it's really worth it for a diamond farm. In my main city, where I aid every guild member and friend every single day, and I have a level 18 Seed Vault, I received maybe 100 diamonds ever since building this GB, which was over a year ago, I'd say. Aiding all the neighbors every day to MAYBE get a couple of diamonds every year, is just not worth it for me in a diamond farm. It's okay in the main city where I aid them anyway.

I don't think it's really worth it for a diamond farm. In my main city, where I aid every guild member and friend every single day, and I have a level 18 Seed Vault, I received maybe 100 diamonds ever since building this GB, which was over a year ago, I'd say. Aiding all the neighbors every day to MAYBE get a couple of diamonds every year, is just not worth it for me in a diamond farm. It's okay in the main city where I aid them anyway.

agree.

it wasn't a year ago. it started after you finished CF 73. you weren't done with the CF when I came to this forum, and I haven't played FOE a year yet.

Ati2

Legend
agree.

it wasn't a year ago. it started after you finished CF 73. you weren't done with the CF when I came to this forum, and I haven't played FOE a year yet.
It seems like a year. :D Could be somewhat less. But even for half a year, 100 diamonds is nothing.

Shad23

Emperor
lol , i won , can i get a name change for Groot instead of geting prize ?
i don't think so but hay if i don't ask i won't know
that way ppl will stop saying no your not when i say :
i am groot

I just need some snipes to come back and then I'll have enough fp to put 10 levels on my Arc :)

Hope to start it by the end of the week

Giskler

Legend
How much did you pay?
diamonds-drawstring-bag-picture-id176022829

Status
Not open for further replies.