• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
on a more serious note, what is the fastest way to set up many diamond farms?
Start new cities in all worlds, take part in events, win lots of wishing wells. I started at the end of the last event, got a couple of wells from there. Won even more during the current event. After just two events, some of my cities have seven wells (one has only one, I think, the rest are somewhere in between). And they've already given me more diamonds than the Seed Vault. :D

Start new cities in all worlds, take part in events, win lots of wishing wells. I started at the end of the last event, got a couple of wells from there. Won even more during the current event. After just two events, some of my cities have seven wells (one has only one, I think, the rest are somewhere in between). And they've already given me more diamonds than the Seed Vault. :D

thanks.

that's fewer WW than in my only city ?
Can my only city be considered a diamond farm?

Ati2

Legend
thanks.

that's fewer WW than in my only city ?
Can my only city be considered a diamond farm?
If you get cities to just ten wells, that's 15 cities, 150 wells. That's not too bad. On average that should give you at least one diamond win per day. But why stop at ten wells per city? :)

If you get cities to just ten wells, that's 15 cities, 150 wells. That's not too bad. On average that should give you at least one diamond win per day. But why stop at ten wells per city? :)

it's going to be a chore doing daily collections...

Status
Not open for further replies.