• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #86 2018-12-24 (More Stars, Stars, Stars...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I took a look at what I have the FPs standing in, and there are GBs that I invested in weeks ago that have still not been leveled. :(

I imagined that people who post in the guild threads asking for help would level those GBs in a reasonable time. Ah well, they will level them at some point. I just need to gather some more. :)

AussieAlex

Overlord
I took a look at what I have the FPs standing in, and there are GBs that I invested in weeks ago that have still not been leveled. :(

I imagined that people who post in the guild threads asking for help would level those GBs in a reasonable time. Ah well, they will level them at some point. I just need to gather some more. :)
Then FP rich until the next request!

Good night!

I never understand why people level lots of GBs at once or start one and then not finish it.

If I start levelling one I have to keep going until it's done

DeletedUser113125

My partner’s friends invited us to a New Years Eve party. Great! Just found out it’s murder mystery and we’re meant to dress up. I’m feeling apprehensive.

Ati2

Legend
On my beta world, I currently have around 7k out in others Gb's. 22k in the inventory..
I'm not adding it up, but I imagine that 22k is what I have in other's GBs right now. I had around 20k a few days ago, and I've spent some since then. It'll come in at some point. I thought having 10k would be enough for constantly investing, I'm now reevaluating this to maybe 50k. :D

DeletedUser116182

We always want more and more and more FPs for investment, neverending...

Neverending story. :D
download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.