• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #80 2018-11-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Hey, @Ati2 I've been pondering on the usefulness of building CF on my secondary world for a while now. How much time a day would you say it requires to be a decent source of goods?
Depends on what you call decent.

I now get 28 goods per quest (if the rewards are goods). There's a 35.7% chance for the reward being goods, let's say that's every third quest. On the web, you can do roughly 2 quests per minute (a little more); on mobile, I've been told you can do up to 6 quests per minute. So that's a goods reward every minute and a half, or every 30 seconds, depending on where you play from.

Hey, @Ati2 I've been pondering on the usefulness of building CF on my secondary world for a while now. How much time a day would you say it requires to be a decent source of goods?

I am in HMA.
I collect productions once a day and coins once a day, running them through recurring quests.
And the spend forge points quests.
These give me more goods that i need.

I don't know about higher ages.

DeletedUser

Depends on what you call decent.

I now get 28 goods per quest (if the rewards are goods). There's a 35.7% chance for the reward being goods, let's say that's every third quest. On the web, you can do roughly 2 quests per minute (a little more); on mobile, I've been told you can do up to 6 quests per minute. So that's a goods reward every minute and a half, or every 30 seconds, depending on where you play from.
And is that doing mainly unbirthday quests or do you also do multiple productions/coins/etc quests?

DeletedUser

I think when I'm done adding a few levels to FoD and IT, I'll see if someone will sell me the goods, then.

DeletedUser

It would be funny if the guy changed it to birthday parties on your birthday (and gave you better rewards)

Ati2

Legend
And is that doing mainly unbirthday quests or do you also do multiple productions/coins/etc quests?
It doesn't matter. As @Cleverly8286 said, it can be unbirthdays, gather coins, gather supplies, spend FPs. You gather coins anyway. You gather supplies anyway. You spend FPs anyway. Might as well get loads of goods for it. :)

AussieAlex

Overlord
It could be done on your account registration anniversary. It would give 2 random rewards.
Let's suggest that!
It doesn't matter. As @Cleverly8286 said, it can be unbirthdays, gather coins, gather supplies, spend FPs. You gather coins anyway. You gather supplies anyway. You spend FPs anyway. Might as well get loads of goods for it. :)
I mainly do gather coins, because that’s what I’ve got coming in most regularly. I get plenty of goods for GE in IndAge. *love CF

Status
Not open for further replies.