• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115557

I've just realised all my neighbours are pacifists, only 1 has attacked me during the last 2 weeks.
Neat. I've been attacked by several people despite not attacking anyone myself (well, not anymore at least) though only 1 attacker didn't immediately surrender.

I long to see the day when someone attacks me, fights, and loses. Currently there are only 2 extremes: fight and win, or surrender immediately.

DeletedUser115027

Neat. I've been attacked by several people despite not attacking anyone myself (well, not anymore at least) though only 1 attacker didn't immediately surrender.

I long to see the day when someone attacks me, fights, and loses. Currently there are only 2 extremes: fight and win, or surrender immediately.
The guy who attacked me actually fought to the end! Managed to take out half my army.

Galladhorn

Monarch
I've just realised all my neighbours are pacifists, only 1 has attacked me during the last 2 weeks.

That is not uncommon these days – Many people join the game thinking it is a straight city builder.
I used to do GvG, but I never PvPed much – though it may happen on rare occasions mainly to make a statement in the hood, if that is needed. I have little use for the Medals since it is so seldom that Inno releases another Medal expansion.

DeletedUser115027

That is not uncommon these days – Many people join the game thinking it is a straight city builder.
I used to do GvG, but I never PvPed much – though it may happen on arare occasion to make a statement in the hood.
TBH I don't fight that much myself either, only when I need to for a quest and GE isn't available.

DeletedUser115557

The guy who attacked me actually fought to the end! Managed to take out half my army.
Nice. Your army still won?

I don't understand though why you'd fight to the end against a player who probably has nothing but a couple cottages to plunder. The medals?

DeletedUser115027

Nice. Your army still won?

I don't understand though why you'd fight to the end against a player who probably has nothing but a couple cottages to plunder. The medals?
I'm not sure really. A few weeks ago I had somebody attack me and suicide all their troops even though it was obvious they couldn't win from the start. Maybe they think retreat is dishonorable.

I enjoy it when someone has a good defence and will always fight to the death, sometimes mine :D

Have always thought that if I attack then I should follow it through and not run away

DeletedUser114055

Never surrender!!

(i actually do surrender, on the daily challenge or GE, to get a better terrain and lose less troops)

DeletedUser115557

I'm not sure really. A few weeks ago I had somebody attack me and suicide all their troops even though it was obvious they couldn't win from the start. Maybe they think retreat is dishonorable.
Wow lol, what a noble massacre.

It's a shame, the army and fighting are all cool aspects, but the battle mechanics are so meh and the rewards for beating a player with a decent defending army are outmatched by the risk of losing hard-earned units, so it's rare to see people actually fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.