• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

The max I've seen in my neighborhood was 6 million points. :D Just when I thought I was doing pretty okay...
Well, you do, their score just means they are playing longer than you. ;)

Ati2

Legend
Well, you do, their score just means they are playing longer than you. ;)

Probably. :D But I was like "Okay, nobody in the neighborhood will have a higher score than me!" and then poof, someone comes along with 6 million points. :D:D:D:D And someone has 80 million? Well... that'll take some time... :D

Ati2

Legend
Phone FoE app has much longer event history and you have some filters with the last update. Still not able to search for specific player tho :P

Ah, I see. I haven't updated yet. Will wait for WiFi, otherwise these constant updates keep eating up my monthly bandwidth.

Yea I'm dying to get the search feature in the app. Also wish we could see how much time is left to collect from GB.

About older players having more ranking points..I always thought that until I saw a hoodie in my IA era with the Frankenstein avatar from the 2013 Halloween event at around 26 in the hood. Playing tha tong and hes still so low..

Ati2

Legend
About older players having more ranking points..I always thought that until I saw a hoodie in my IA era with the Frankenstein avatar from the 2013 Halloween event at around 26 in the hood. Playing tha tong and hes still so low..

Just having the city itself doesn't give you points.

DeletedUser97166

Some people do use some of their cities for events only to get diamonds, or wishing wells they collect daily in hopes for diamonds. Then use those diamonds in their main world.

Mm that makes sense. I have a few side worlds just for diamonds too. But I think earlier cities with wells and recurrings must have given way more diamonds than they do now. You cant collect many diamonds like that anymore. My cities have to be run almost like normal cities to finish GE lvl4 every week so they're pretty rounded out.

Status
Not open for further replies.