• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #62 2018-07-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

@DarkUros222 Nice plan, I wonder how many prod buildings you have. I only have 8, thus not many goods off RQs with 105% CF bonus (same as 100 goods wise), LoA and ToB help a lil, but I normally neg 100% of GE. So without goods producers I lack stuff to negotiate GE.

Also, BP wise, I'd say playing an arc to arc swap would let you get em faster than your own arc growth after a certain threshold (18, huh?), so I don't think BPs will be limiting fctor if you go for Arc solely. CF sure will require BPs later, but this bridge will be crossed once met.

vikingraider

Emperor
@DarkUros222 Nice plan, I wonder how many prod buildings you have. I only have 8, thus not many goods off RQs with 105% CF bonus (same as 100 goods wise), LoA and ToB help a lil, but I normally neg 100% of GE. So without goods producers I lack stuff to negotiate GE.

@ih8regin Can you explain what you mean there please? Plus you should be able to fight level 1 fairly easily

DeletedUser111866

Well, I can fight up to first half of GE3, at least in EMA (in P I can do GE1 probably, having a lil bonus) but I prefer to neg.

DeletedUser112892

I have 36 Alchemists and 9 Urban Houses. Planning to remove all houses and exchange them with SoKs (but after I build Inno Tower)
In one day, I do about 40 RQs.
@DarkUros222
Also, BP wise, I'd say playing an arc to arc swap would let you get em faster than your own arc growth after a certain threshold (18, huh?), so I don't think BPs will be limiting fctor if you go for Arc solely. CF sure will require BPs later, but this bridge will be crossed once met.
I prefer hunting BPs by taking 4th and 5th places in high Arcs. And then self investing FPs until certain threshold when all 5 places can be secured.

DeletedUser111866

36 vs 8 - well, that's quite some difference. Probably I should drop my WWs (FoYs in fact) off EMA city and get more shoemakers.

Why ever self-investing? This actually lets some randon and potentially unwanted kids secure spots in your arc.

DeletedUser112892

36 vs 8 - well, that's quite some difference. Probably I should drop my WWs (FoYs in fact) off EMA city and get more shoemakers.

Why ever self-investing? This actually lets some randon and potentially unwanted kids secure spots in your arc.
Yeah, but with swapping it takes much more time to get BPs. If there is unwanted player who jumps in, he donates mosly 20FPs and I kindly ask him not to put FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.