• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Friends Tavern Upgrade: Chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Proposal: Add a new upgrade to the tavern to improve the quality of the chairs

No similar ideas were found

Details: Like the other upgrades, add a new set improving the appearance of the chairs, and having them add 2 silver per chair per upgrade.

No visuals

No balance issues

No possible abuse

In summary, I guess I just thought having cheap, backwoods hillbilly looking chairs on your lavish throne room floor, with your burgundy table cloth and that gold tray seemed out of place and chairs that match the other decorations would be a plus.

DeletedUser9168

i like this idea - my taverns are currently upgraded as far as they go, so this would be a logical addition imo

DeletedUser100065

Makes sense and is within the current theme of the tavern so
+1

DeletedUser106696

+1
At least that's a way to spend some silver... since 95% of the tavern "boosts" seem pretty useless and my silver stocks are increasing at the same alarming rate as my guild's AF goods ;)

DeletedUser109785

There already is an upgrade for increase in silvers collected

DeletedUser110385

neutral ... i currently have 100k silver dont need another way to collect more. i need another way to spend them or make it so i can use two at once without having to spend 50 diamonds... i would spend 50k - 100k silver to buy that second slot though

DeletedUser110195

+1
I agree with @mallard d also - an alternate way to unlock the second slot is a good idea
That or as the idea came up in another tavern post, add some huge silver item that people will actually use, like expansions that cost a months worth of clearing 80+ people from your table every day.

DeletedUser107616

With a ceiling view of the tavern and such a small view of the chairs, any visual upgrade would probably go unnoticed...
Unless they change the inside perspective and make it 3D
tavern.jpg
...or something

DeletedUser100065

Proposal: Add a new upgrade to the tavern to improve the quality of the chairs
That's the idea being discussed here, if you have other ideas then make a new idea. Just throwing them into this thread just confuses the issue.

DeletedUser108379

It is not a good idea in my opinion to add more upgrades to earn even more silver. The silver should not be to easy to obtain in the long run. In my eyes that would make the whole think very unbalanced and bad for the game.

DeletedUser110195

It is not a good idea in my opinion to add more upgrades to earn even more silver. The silver should not be to easy to obtain in the long run. In my eyes that would make the whole think very unbalanced and bad for the game.
An extra 35/70/105/140/175 silver per full table is not going to break anything. But if silver is too high already then perhaps it can benefit something else, say, 1/2/3/4/5% to chance for a visitor to get an fp?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108379

An extra 35/70/105/140/175 silver per full table is not going to break anything. ...?

May be that would be not game breaker. But when that would be implemented, someone would ask for some other upgrade and so on. And that would be a game breaker.

There has to be an end in the upgrade possibilities. And I think it is enough as it is now. No more coins to buy more advantages and no more forge points for the visitors. Just let it be as it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.