• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.85

DeletedUser4727

Hi guys, a small amendment was made to the Changelog. The Orangery won't be switched on until the general release of the game across all the other markets on September 26th.

DeletedUser653

They are not eye colour candy, the devs made the right choice of making IA buildings look amazing, it wasn't programmers who did this but the game's artists
because the big bosses at inno employed artists rather then programers - please fix bugs and less eye candy

DeletedUser1094

Arhhh, HRC...come on! Everybody knows that, that is common practice to show "eye candy" to make the people forget about the faults.
Just look at a random un-named candidate for an un-named position and his younger eye-candy that's always by his side, that apparently makes a lot of people forget. ;)
I'm a European citizen... I'm allowed to make fun of things not going on over here :rolleyes:

...otherwise, and on a more serious note : I totally agree about the Bug-fix vs. graphically updates. Game fixes before graphics updates, please. But those new IA-buildings do look more "swag"... I like 'em. 8-)

DeletedUser100065

There is always going to have to be a mix of the two being done. The bosses have bosses who have investors and share holders. Progress and development needs to be shown throughout the game. Bug fixes and things like that are great for the game and I agree they should have priority. However you also have to have more visual representations of the work you've done. The new buildings look great and keep money peeps happy which keeps development and bug fixes funded and able to continue.
Before i get in trouble for pointing this out, it's entirely my opinion and may not be correct :)

DeletedUser109836

@SIGM-megatonno
Nah, you're probably right, but I don't agree entirely - It really depends on what kind of persons those "bosses" are. Some just want to "see" (Graphics) progress, others want to "feel" (Bugfixes) it. In the end, both are right (or wrong), and what can be considered better really depends on the marketing strategy a team is planning to adopt. Arguably, at first launch/showcase of a game, graphics always is more important than functionality, since it is the "eye candy" that will most likely attract users. Later on, it becomes more complicated, I guess. But a good "boss" should be able to set his and his team's priorities straight, thus making the biggest possible positive impact.

Just my 50cents.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
SO no reason why the Orangery wasnt available when it should have been, After carefully motivating all AF bldgs for a few days, very poor indeed, they/you could have at least put one of those bugle messages around, shheesh

Belergon

Private
So is the Arctic Orangery going to be released today? Would be good to have some information about it rather then a small note somewhere between the lines.

DeletedUser96901

So is the Arctic Orangery going to be released today? Would be good to have some information about it rather then a small note somewhere between the lines.
yes after the other languages get the update 1.85

but still running 1.84 there

DeletedUser96901

haha owned myself

the germans have delayed the building until the app is also updated

I bet the same is for the english version

but that is InnoGames
not delivering what they announce

DeletedUser104173

Hi guys, a small amendment was made to the Changelog. The Orangery won't be switched on until the general release of the game across all the other markets on September 26th.

...the germans have delayed the building until the app is also updated

I bet the same is for the english version...

Could we please get some official update on this matter? Is that GB going to be "switched on" today or not? And if yes, when? Will there be any announcement/post/message about it?

Belergon

Private
They have announced in German forum that we need to wait 1 more day. They say that apps are not ready yet, and they don't want them to be in disadvantage. So who knows. Waiting for an official announcement now from them. If its comes...