• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My rant about this dying game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, enough is enough. My continent is largely inactive with no one trading, and i cant research any new technologies because I do not have the goods needed. I realize this is a beta but if im going to help you develop your game by playing it then you should be tossing some free diamonds my way until you guys get out of beta. lets say a five diamond a day log in bonus or something? I dont see why i should have to pay my own money to play a game thats still being developed. The trading system is garbage, the merges between active and inactive players need to take place. I cant expand my size so I am done logging in, ill log in a week from now and if nothings changed then ill join the huge list of inactives this game already has, and not log in again.

DeletedUser276

Well I keep telling them to make that word glitter and have it lit by spotlights.

DeletedUser

This game is for making money only, where are the big battles they promised. With 6 troop's there is not a lot I can do, to grow you need to spend. This game is garbage. Now come on mod's and tell me how good it is, you are no Tribalwars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This game is for making money only, where are the big battles they promised. With 6 troop's there is not a lot I can do, to grow you need to spend. This game is crap. Now come on mod's and tell me how good it is, you are no Tribalwars.

Tribalwars has been around for about 6 years now.... The game needs to develop :)

DeletedUser65

you are no Tribalwars.

and i thank them for that. this is forge of empires a completely different style of game. im so glad its not a tribal wars clone. if its a tribal wars type game you want then go play tribal war's

DeletedUser

and i thank them for that. this is forge of empires a completely different style of game. im so glad its not a tribal wars clone. if its a tribal wars type game you want then go play tribal war's
You took the words out of my mouth!!

As for the first post, update is schedule for tomorrow I think? Should do major changes in the trading and all.

DeletedUser276

This game is for making money only, where are the big battles they promised. With 6 troop's there is not a lot I can do, to grow you need to spend. This game is garbage. Now come on mod's and tell me how good it is, you are no Tribalwars.

And this folks is why we dont like giving information out on whats upcoming a long ways in the future as people who have absolutely no idea on how a game operates think that that coding should be done in a day especially on a game thats only 2/3 complete.

lets give him a hand folks *starts building slow clap*

And your right this isnt Tribal Wars. This is SPARTA!!!! oh is that a tad bit out of date? :D Different game mate I am glad you noticed. I didnt think you would.

DeletedUser276

lol hence my lovely post :D Trying to have fun. *shrug* its not hurting anything and haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser

This game was not worth playing once you hit a point where your continent was dead. When you cannot grow because you cannot produce a resource needed to gain a technology, and no one is active to trade with you, and no one aroudn you is producing it either so you cannot raid to get it, then you cannot advance without buying diamonds. For you guys who love spending money on a game, thats great, buy diamonds and dont deal with my frustrations, but for the rest of us they are real, and its a reason why a lot of players have gone inactive.

DeletedUser653

blacksmith, your trying to talk the game up but as we have seen from the update there has been no change to trading dispite every player saying this was a top priority.
I am a paying diamond player whos also had enough and will not be here now that I have seen the lack of functionality in the update.

DeletedUser276

well if you read the update you will see there was some massive bugs that were created in the implementation of the update to the worlds. Hence only world 1 is getting the update.

Just give it time peeps the Rome wasnt built in a day. This is a beta so I dont know why people act surprised when a bug creeps in and they have to hold off specifics for a couple of days.

DeletedUser

Blacksmith, do you get free diamonds for being a cheerleader/moderator for this game?

DeletedUser

Just thought I would say that after a pain staking 10 minutes, and my hand being cramped up, I have found out through the global ranking list that there is 19,752 zero point players, well 67 point players anyway, lol. It is sad that if I counted all the players that have maybe added another 1-50 points to their score, that there would be maybe 1/4 to 1/5 actually active. So why would they implement a guild option that has no functional way of helping get trade going for at least another month, and not just merge the neighborhoods, or add that little trading amongst guildies to the guild thing? We were told, and told that we would be helped here soon. but it seems everything that the devs worked so hard on was things that fixed nothing. Oh well, I guess we will wait another month for the next update that the devs will promise it will fix the inactive problems, and put it out, and they just give us a bunch of stuff that will not help again.

Let me add that the update did fix stuff, but did not fix the right stuff, there should've been more emphasis on customer happiness than fixing little things that make ya look like you were so busy throughout this month.

I love the game, but wish I could play it, I have been stuck in first of EMA forever now, and have no one to trade with to help me out, I know you have heard this from a ton of people, but I am about done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Arty

no I get absolutely nothing for modding this game other than the joy of helping out. I get no money or "benifits" for moderating here. None of the mods here are on payroll in any form but just players who volunteer to help make the community better. I mostly do it because I have a direct contact for admins and I get to hear the trouble they are dealing with in coding and get info on updates a couple of days sooner. Its not much but gives me something to do since I am retired from working.

and herluth... I know mate. But when they tried to put the updates some massive bugs appeared. So now they are working to clean it up. I know everythings in the making its just a matter when most of the big bugs are cleared out and they feel comfortable adding them for us to clean up the little bugs and make it clean. I cant expect them to wait too much longer since its a big bug. I know they worked on the 3 times call to whatever bug. That was a massive bug that needed working on as peoples scouts were in limbo. Gotta remember mate there are other issues than just the ones you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.