• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do you like the new neighborhood setup

DeletedUser6968

In the hood I am in we have 77 players. N# 1 : 2.4 millions pts. # 77 : 53 k pts. I am # 3 with 2millions pts.

The good news for the smaller players is that we have managed to implement a policy of no plundering if you have a good def.

It reads like this : A plunder Alliance operate in this hood, only players who refuse to put up a suitable defense are at risk.

Almost all the players we have in our hood follow this rule. So this way small players who give their best def. will not be plundered and we will get pvp points.
Everybody is happy.

DeletedUser

No - sick of being plundered by people I have no prospect of getting anywhere near being able to defend against.

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, I think putting PE people vs. LMA people is retarded.
I don't care because:
1. it didn't happen to me
2. even if it did happen, i always collect on time so they wouldn't be able to plunder anything

But other people don't have my situation and it's simply unfair to fight tanks with swords. Neighborhoods should be about the same points for all people otherwise it's like a gang-bang. What does the PE player care about 10 granite? Well it sure as hell means a lot more to the guy in HMA / LMA. Plundering in these situations lead to a lot of people quitting I think, since they don't have the ability to login at the good times each day.

DeletedUser9701

Lol, well this is odd.

My full PE neighborhood just got 6 new members, who are all in the iron age.

My condolences to them, xd.

DeletedUser9168

so much for the new guild system supposedly being set up to prevent this sort of thing occurring......^^^

DeletedUser

Monday morning merge: Premier NH with PE pvpers hitting 4 million plus points per week. Welcome 6 new bodies with less than 75k game points. Made an easy 25k pvp points with one sniper taking an unexpected 10% hit.

Other than that I cannot see how it makes sense for those poor unfortunates to be chucked into the deep end of a very deep swimming pool.

DeletedUser9168

just a thought - are they inactive players who have just been stuck there to make up numbers (or do they walk and talk?)

DeletedUser

Not sure... they bled when I stabbed them... none of them have screamed yet!

DeletedUser

If they were inactive, they'd be hidden ;)

It's just that we need to go through a few more rounds of merging - hopefully that will solve situations like this!

DeletedUser

It does seem that the notion of "NH merges will mix things up and stop NH becoming static" has gone the way of the dodo. All that is happening in my NH are the bigger sharks swim a little harder and the smaller ones either drop to two spearmen, or leave a 15k defence and quit :/

DeletedUser5904

Lol, well this is odd.

My full PE neighborhood just got 6 new members, who are all in the iron age.

My condolences to them, xd.

Yeah, we just got 10 new Iron Age neighbors in our hood, boosting us to 84. And all of them seemed active, at least they had things to motivate/plunder. Considering our hood has about a dozen folks from 1-4 million points and the low mark is 100k (not counting Blacksmith's account) those poor Iron Agers prolly feel like they awoke to find themselves in Innogames version of HBO's OZ.

DeletedUser15432

Not sure you can actually get 84 neighbours as 80 is supposed to be the maximum

DeletedUser97750

I don't really like this merge based on supposedly similar points. Where is the incentive to attack people? If you do attack people then you increase your points and end up being moved into a neighbourhood where the neighbours are two - four ages above you and then you can't attack anyone.
Merging should be based on technology level not points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If they were inactive, they'd be hidden ;)

It's just that we need to go through a few more rounds of merging - hopefully that will solve situations like this!
A FEW ROUNDS?!
lol.. imagine being plundered ~70 times a day with absolute 0% chance to defend yourself. Imagine someone telling you "just wait a month". I'd quit this game in a heartbeat if I was in their position.

DeletedUser

A FEW ROUNDS?!
lol.. imagine being plundered ~70 times a day with absolute 0% chance to defend yourself. Imagine someone telling you "just wait a month". I'd quit this game in a heartbeat if I was in their position.

Yes, a few rounds ;)

I'm not going to start the topic again here as that would be off-topic :p but as plundering can be more or less avoided if you set your timers according to your life-schedule (no, not the other way around!) it isn't as bad as it sounds. Yes, some things may be a bit harder or not progressing as fast...

However, I clearly remember the "old" merging system, and many, many players complaining about empty neighbourhoods and it taking more than just "a few rounds" before they found themselves in better neighbourhoods.
So there are a few teething problems now. I'm convinced we'll get past them and we'll end up in a much better situation than we started out with - please be patient a little longer. :)

DeletedUser653

Pendragon,
I think you need to accept there is a problem. I work my butt to lead my hood and I attacked every player but I am now put in a hood where I am near to bottom and being attacked daily.

This merging logic does not lead to active players wanting to stay in the game, and I for one have stopped playing a world because of this merging logic.
Making a player work very hard to get to top in his hood to then merge them to 16th from bottom and being attacked by everyone gives no incentive to any player to become top in their hood.

Mark

PS - please remember being attacked has nothing to do with being plundered, but does increase chances of being plundered once you have been attacked and been beaten. Remember after being attacked you can be plundered any time in next 24 hours !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13805

i think the merging system should be based on your world rank it would be fair to all then, if your ranked 1 to 80 then you would be in the top hood if your ranked 1000 you would be in with players ranked the same so you wouldn't be facing players who are miles ahead etc and people would be able to compete and move up all the time

DeletedUser

This is Cord Rufus's city from Arvahall:

Cord Rufus - Arvahall.jpg

That's what I call a nice BA city :)

I think in a couple of months there will be plenty of towns like this one. Can you imagine excitement of a new player when he'll be attacked by an army with +150% boost on day one? :)

DeletedUser

I think in a couple of months there will be plenty of towns like this one. Can you imagine excitement of a new player when he'll be attacked by an army with +150% boost on day one? :)

And being plundered for a full hut? I don't think bronze age players care that much to be quite honest. Besides, what are they gonna lose, 10 medals in the BA tower? meh. Also, he only has +100%, he only has Aachen and Zeus. If attacked, he's useless. Even someone in Iron Age would stand a very decent chance against him.

That guy got boosted, nothing else. He got in a guild and traded his stone / marble up and got all he needed. It affects few players and in a minimal way.