• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Proof that the summer event is rigged

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's not rigged. I know how programming works, Im one myself. This is a common thing, script calculates everything before actually showing it to player, this happens in many, many games. But that doesn't mean it's rigged, it just how engine works, because making delays just to wait for the spin could make unnecessary problems.

Consider it a bug (script doesn't delay the window till the wheel has stopped)

EDIT: I just spun the wheel 10 times. I got everything, but diamond package. Whenever I pressed Stop (at the same row), it changed speed to random speed, always different. And always so different, it never landed on diamonds, altought I tried hard. Now, thinking that this is rigged, what's the point of giving 800 Diamonds to top-player instead of low-ones? Again FoE team with their IQ and ideas how to balance game?

not saying it's rigged tho, maybe I'm very, very, very, very unlucky, as usual, in this game.

ps. 'Select from url' feature @ Insert Image doesn't work, tells me the link is not valid ( http://www.bildites.lv/images/sv1mn7jmgv61huwd50tg.png )

EDIT: Yep, as predicted, I added screenshot of what happened next min.
Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    459.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if u have 120diamonds, u can refresh the wheel and not let anybody get the benefit after u... it will definitely change your luck for the better... really... :o

DeletedUser17220

It's not rigged. I know how programming works, Im one myself. This is a common thing, script calculates everything before actually showing it to player, this happens in many, many games. But that doesn't mean it's rigged, it just how engine works, because making delays just to wait for the spin could make unnecessary problems.

Consider it a bug (script doesn't delay the window till the wheel has stopped)

EDIT: I just spun the wheel 10 times. I got everything, but diamond package. Whenever I pressed Stop (at the same row), it changed speed to random speed, always different. And always so different, it never landed on diamonds, altought I tried hard. Now, thinking that this is rigged, what's the point of giving 800 Diamonds to top-player instead of low-ones? Again FoE team with their IQ and ideas how to balance game?

not saying it's rigged tho, maybe I'm very, very, very, very unlucky, as usual, in this game.

ps. 'Select from url' feature @ Insert Image doesn't work, tells me the link is not valid ( http://www.bildites.lv/images/sv1mn7jmgv61huwd50tg.png )

EDIT: Yep, as predicted, I added screenshot of what happened next min.

i hope you at least won some king statues or straw huts... but i agree you were just too unlucky this time...

maybe you should look on the bright side you can always have opportunities to win diamonds in the future (do surveys, invite friends...) but you won't be able to get any kings or straw huts in the future any more... so they are more valuable;)

but if you want to tell me you won 4 betties and 6 small coin packages...

DeletedUser

I got straw hut and king too, but I need diamonds, badly.. to unlock last blueprint I need for Lighthouse of Alexandria, then supply/resource income will go boom and I will be able to progress much faster :)

DeletedUser6065

We have guild members who i know have never spent on diamonds , winning diamonds and other premium prize.
so....i have seen no cause for concern.
it has been well received in our guild ... well done inno.
Yeah. I'm there. . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

Can you win more than one (of the same) portrait at a time? That has not happened to me after 60+ spins (on three different worlds)

DeletedUser

yes you can win a portrait more than once. It's even less cool the second time you win it

DeletedUser17220

That's right. Because it can't happen.

Regards,

Anwar

does that mean if there are portraits that I already have on the wheel, i will be guaranteed to get something else? so instead of having 1/9 of possibility of winning a certain reward i now have 1/8 or 1/7?

DeletedUser

Now, thinking that this is rigged, what's the point of giving 800 Diamonds to top-player instead of low-ones? Again FoE team with their IQ and ideas how to balance game?

Now, why ruin this quite helpful post (explaining why the wheel behaves as it does from a coding PoV) with this unfounded (and untrue, I might add) accusation?

And don't just take my word for the fact that the wheel isn't rigged - there are plenty of players in this very thread that report that non-payers have won just as much as payers in their guild/among their friends. It is a game of luck (and yes, criticism of that is noted) and that means you can be unlucky as well.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

does that mean if there are portraits that I already have on the wheel, i will be guaranteed to get something else? so instead of having 1/9 of possibility of winning a certain reward i now have 1/8 or 1/7?

Yes.

EDIT: Well, 1/7th shouldn't happen, as there are never two portraits on the wheel.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser15576

Well i don't want to rock the boat BUT all look at grabit74 on arvahall realm please, the amount of kings and queens from the wheel mmmmmmmmmmm.
If that is random wins either about 2 thousand pounds spent in diamonds or ??????????.
Will await your interesting comments.

DeletedUser

I could look him up on the admin tool but you'll certainly understand that any payment information (including the amounts of payments) is strictly confidential between the customer and the company.

I can, however, assure you that the only way of cheating on the wheel would be to hack our servers. In which case the attacker would certainly do something very different from just granting his/her account a whole lot of Kings and Queens.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser17220

Well i don't want to rock the boat BUT all look at grabit74 on arvahall realm please, the amount of kings and queens from the wheel mmmmmmmmmmm.
If that is random wins either about 2 thousand pounds spent in diamonds or ??????????.

wow that city looks magnificent.........
and she has 11 wishing wells too!
given that there are still two weeks left probably when the event finishes some diamond players can have a city with nothing but wishing wells + kings/queens + confectionaries + graveyards + all Great buildings..........

DeletedUser

That's right. Because it can't happen.

Regards,

Anwar

I know I have gotten a portrait more than once on 2 occasions. Are you saying this is a bug? One of them was on beta server, but I am pretty sure the second wasn't

DeletedUser

I know I have gotten a portrait more than once on 2 occasions. Are you saying this is a bug? One of them was on beta server, but I am pretty sure the second wasn't

Yeah, that shouldn't happen. Please message me with the account information and we'll investigate from there.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

I think this event was rigged for awesomeness, as I have won a lot of free diamonds! I've never paid for a diamond but have won over 3k in this event on EN and US servers combined. I've also blown 15 tickets and missed the diamonds everytime, only to see the next couple people clean up. It's random.

DeletedUser97637

who says that that never happend????
i had the same problem with the wheel and the pop-up screen

DeletedUser4800

Its not rigged, at least not for me. I've won large diamond packages 4 times. The key to winning them is either huge luck like my first time or wait until they are one of only 3-4 prizes left on the wheel and press stop when the wheel is 1 tick before the large diamond package. That seems to get it.

I've also won other big prizes, of course I've had my fair share of useless coin/production packages or small decorations.

DeletedUser6065

In Cirgard, I hit the spin, but not the stop, just to see what happened. Wheel stopped on 200 diamonds. I'm gonna have to think about this one for a while . . . . mk

Status
Not open for further replies.