• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Proof that the summer event is rigged

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wow that city looks magnificent.........
and she has 11 wishing wells too!
given that there are still two weeks left probably when the event finishes some diamond players can have a city with nothing but wishing wells + kings/queens + confectionaries + graveyards + all Great buildings..........

Money makes the world go around not to mention keep the game running. ;)

DeletedUser

@Slickr and Michael K: It's already been determined that the stop button is just for show, and that the prize is determined as soon as you spin.

DeletedUser

3 spins - 3 premium cultural buildings - the stop button worked fine for me.

DeletedUser96716

it is rigged i agree with the OP just fan boys dont want to admit

oh i also must add that its brocken, yesterday the wheel was blank and spinning the stop button was greyed out only way to get of the screen was to exit game which resulted on me not getting a prize and lose of the ticket!!

Some things in this great game are just bad simple as that.

DeletedUser7719

oh i also must add that its brocken, yesterday the wheel was blank and spinning the stop button was greyed out only way to get of the screen was to exit game which resulted on me not getting a prize and lose of the ticket!!
Same thing happened to me, and I got a prize. Check the history to see what you won.

DeletedUser3157

it is rigged i agree with the OP just fan boys dont want to admit

Some things in this great game are just bad simple as that.

Wheel has loaded blank for me hundreds of times by now(got 8 towns). Just load it it again(don't even need to relog the game)

DeletedUser7719

Wheel has loaded blank for me hundreds of times by now(got 8 towns). Just load it it again(don't even need to relog the game)
The problem is that he already pressed the spin button, and it won't stop at all unless he refreshed. You get a prize, but it won't/can't mention it.

DeletedUser3157

The problem is that he already pressed the spin button, and it won't stop at all unless he refreshed. You get a prize, but it won't/can't mention it.

Oh right. Saw that too, but only a couple of times. At some stage I actually considered spinning and then relogging asap, hoping it goes quicker then than wathing the wheel to stop in case there is a race at the wheel, but my logins were too time-consuming for it to go faster that way, so not worth it. Watching the wheel to stop can cost you quite bad, esp if it's the last reward. I poached some good fixed rewards that way watching someone spin out the wheel - if the last reward is good, u can take it and the one actually spinning it out can do nothing about it, since he is watching his wheel to stop those 30 seconds in his 2nd to last spin, while u already know what he will win and what gets left on the wheel :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4800

@Slickr and Michael K: It's already been determined that the stop button is just for show, and that the prize is determined as soon as you spin.

Not for me. I can time it to get the desired prize if there are 4 prizes or less.

DeletedUser14664

Every time the spin is random, 1 time the wheel stopped spinning exactly when i pressed the stop button, other time it spins and spins and spins and no matter how hard you scream at the wheel, you will allways win that decoration or a bag of coin. just save your tickets and spin when the stuff you want is next to each other and go for it. there is still 8 days to go

DeletedUser

the blank wooden wheel will appear when u access it for the 1st time after u clear the cache of the browser. juz have to exit the wheel and pull it down again. no need to refresh the whole game. i get that everyday cos i clear cache everyday. :p

DeletedUser14440

I totally agree. Rigged completely. 4 spins and 3 portraits, one of Marilyn Monroe. What effing good is Marilyn Monroe to a bloke?? The wheel spins very slowly intil it gives me the most useless things and nothing of value. Im quitting this game I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

lol quitting the game over getting a few pictures?

Since there has been no proof of anything rigged and just people crying over getting the wrong thing from what they wanted I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.