• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Wrong enemy shown in QI

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
3 times off the trot I was expecting certain troop to fight in the second wave and got entirely different ones, how can I make decisions re what troop I will bring when the enemy turns up with different from advertised

pic one screen between waves, pic 2 actual enemy

Attachments

• round 2.png
    round 2.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 28
  • actual troops.png
    actual troops.png
    581.5 KB · Views: 29

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Wave 1 army are those defeated units. Wave 2 army are the ones listed on the bottom - and the 2 enemy fighters you show are listed. So what is the bug?

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
Wave 1 army are those defeated units. Wave 2 army are the ones listed on the bottom - and the 2 enemy fighters you show are listed. So what is the bug?
the bug is I was supposed to get 6 and only got 3 and many times they are completely different to what is shown at the end on the 1st wave screen

you never get the predicted opposition that is shown at the bottom of the screen after a successful encounter, but if you do click before starting on the second wave button you will see exactly the right army

its a visual bug, but a bug nether the less

Sir K.

Private
This bug was reported months ago on the beta server, I read it on Inno's Discord. Apparently it's not a priority for the devs to fix it