• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Truce Tower and Space Age Titan goods

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
I see the often maligned TT is having a bit of a renaissance of late given the huge demand for Titan goods on account of the goods requirements of the 3 new Titan era GBs to not only plant but to level up. As a result, players below SAT are planting and levelling up their TT.
Just because you hit the aid button on a Titan era player doesn't mean you'll get a titan era good. It depends on the era of the building that your aid button decides to randomly aid.
It will still take months and months, possibly years in some cases, before the TT generates enough SAT goods to build an SAT GB.
I don't image players manually scrutinising each individual town of SAT players on their friends list to confirm that they are indeed polivating a SAT building. That would be very time consuming.
I'd be interested in any tricks of the trade from TT owners on how to maximise the SAT goods received from their TT, aside from having lots and lots of SAT players on their friends list of course :)

Dead-Eye

General
I thought about this the other day and even posted about it on another thread. Not really doable due to the amount of goods needed.

You can probably get the goods for one or all of them via your guild, and even at lv. ten they are well worth it and if you take on over a thousand fp,s at harvest every day you could quickly level a TT and keep it long enough to put a few more levels on. Anything more than that would take forever.

.Myrddin.

Private
TT give you a passive income of a range of era goods, so even if you are not targeting specific ages by going to the cities and specific age buildings, you are building up some stocks that you can use later and or trade down to get more of earlier age goods.

The best idea is to make sure you have the max number of friends and stack them with higher eras to maximize the chances of high era goods.

Not worth it at high levels, especially in SAT where the quantities needed are immense. Goods from selective aiding with a TT would be a tiny drop in a very large bucket. I deleted mine ages ago. They are useful at lower ages though, but easier to just find someone to trade you higher era goods.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
As to finding someone to trade you higher era goods, I agree that when previous new eras were released and had popular GBs, most lower era players would be able to buy the goods from the latest era players within a month or so after the dust had settled.
The dynamics of the new SAT GBs which are very hungry for the outlay as well as ongoing goods is quite different from eras past, so the outstripping of demand over supply for SAT goods is likely to be an ongoing issue.

To this end, some lower era players may be resigning themselves to revisiting the role of the TT to get the required SAT goods even if it takes a long long time. For example, getting 30 SAT goods with each TT collection, 6 days per week will require just over 12 months to get the 10k goods for the Pegasus, and longer for the other two SAT GBs. And then there is the ongoing challenge of needing more SAT goods to open up L11 and beyond of those SAT GBs.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
since my original post I've kept an audit on titan era players in my friends list and the likelihood of getting SAT goods when hitting the aid button. I am finding that the towns of higher points SAT players are more likely to release an SAT good during aiding than lower points SAT players.
What makes this difficult is that everyone seems to have cottoned onto this and it is very difficult to get a high points SAT player on your friends list as many of them can't accept more friends.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
since my original post I've kept an audit on titan era players in my friends list and the likelihood of getting SAT goods when hitting the aid button. I am finding that the towns of higher points SAT players are more likely to release an SAT good during aiding than lower points SAT players.
What makes this difficult is that everyone seems to have cottoned onto this and it is very difficult to get a high points SAT player on your friends list as many of them can't accept more friends.
I usually aid players on my hood first when using my Truce charges as there's a lot higher chance of obtaining a SAT good from them, do have a lot on my Friends list, but as you say, a lot of the lower points SAT players seem to have lower age goods building still.