• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Troops collected not completing recurring quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double335

Private
For the past while, when I collect from an event building with troops - eg. Governor's Villa - the troops are not registered as being collected for purposes of fulfilling a recurring quest. collecting from a traz or rewards from guild encounters still do seem to complete the quest but not collections from other buildings.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
For the past while, when I collect from an event building with troops - eg. Governor's Villa - the troops are not registered as being collected for purposes of fulfilling a recurring quest. collecting from a traz or rewards from guild encounters still do seem to complete the quest but not collections from other buildings.
did you recently age up? Most recurring quests ask for current age troops, if the building you collect is not current age then it's making troops from some other age and won't satisfy the quest.

Double335

Private
did you recently age up? Most recurring quests ask for current age troops, if the building you collect is not current age then it's making troops from some other age and won't satisfy the quest.
Good thought but no the buildings in question are all of the same age as my current age.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Are they getting Aid? They need Aid to produce troops

And you sure the Knight's Pavilion are in your current Age?
I think Ember is onto the likely issue, my Governor's villas are often not aided nowadays, and knights pavilion are relatively low on the Aid priority list too. If you have a lot of other 1x1 buildings taking up most of the aids to your city, Gov villas and knights pavilion won't produce troops if they have not been motivated by Aid. I have to use a lot of self-aid kits or mass self-aid these days.

Donkey enclosures have a high priority in the aid list, mine usually get aided without my having to use kits.

@Double335 the point being, we have completed recurring quests with all the buildings you mention, it's not they don't work for troops quests, they're either missing Aid motivation (likely) or not in the current age (you already said it wasn't the age/era issue.)

Deleted member 127677

Been going on for a while. Lots of buildings and cities are affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.