• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Smallest City

• Thread starter DeletedUser5647
  • Start date

DeletedUser109421

A friend of mine referred me to tuttipizze's city, and I was amazed and inspired by what I saw, so I have started my own Itty Bitty City in Langendorn:

IttyBittyCity.jpg

A big thanks to tuttipizze for his help and advice! I was lucky enough to win a few WWs and SoKs in the fall event, and although I am no fan of the cider mill that was the main prize of the fall event, it works perfectly here :)

DeletedUser106685

Halloween event completed, so it's time for a new city upgrade:

smallville-te2.jpg

Goods buildings and wishing wells are gone. Time to focus on coin and supply production now, for those expensive techs.
These small event buildings do come in handy. And luckily, I do have many of them to choose from ;)

I must be the first one to ever use a renovation kit on a sfinx, but I needed it to make my people laugh, so I don't mind if you do as well :P

This setup should stay up for another few months, until I've saved up enough coins/supplies to complete the Future Era tech tree, then I'll switch the focus back to goods production and complete it. We'll see how long it will take me this time :)

Oh, and one more thing...

smallville-te3.jpg

DeletedUser106685

After completing winter event, I swapped out the large supply buildings for more goods & coins.
I still have to save up a lot of those before I can enter Arctic era.

But the event did bring me enough renokits and one-up kits to be able to upgrade everything when I'm there, so things are looking good for Smallville :)

smallville-fe2.jpg

DeletedUser106685

So there we are. In less than two years, I've reached the Arctic Future era!

The people in Smallville are celebrating with some much deserved fireworks as we speak :P

Who would've thunk that I when I started my "little" project, that I could get this far in less than "only" two years.

Many thanks all of my guild mates at ARES and former guild mates at Evolution, for helping me with my trades. Without you I would be nowhere.

On to the next era!

Let's see how this harbor thing goes when I'm always broke like a beggar ;)

smallville-af1.jpg

DeletedUser653

Any updates tuttipizze, always look forward to the constant battles of space and buildings

DeletedUser111866

Well, that's some patience to resist building expansions and get that high constantly thriving about space.

DeletedUser106685

Any updates tuttipizze, always look forward to the constant battles of space and buildings

I haven't been playing the game for a while, so this little project has been halted as well.
Progressing through the tech is now a very slow process, with the amount of goods needed to keep the harbor going.

Technically, I could "cheat" by purchasing a large number of goods in exchange for FPs, but that would take away the challenge.
But if I continue like this, I expect it to take about one month for a single tech to unlock. I don't know if I'll keep at it.
I'm already way past the goal that I set at the start, so I'm quite happy how far I have come already.

We'll see, maybe I'll grind some more, but looking at the amount of goods needed for the Oceanic tech tree... it's going to take a decade to finish haha

DeletedUser110179

Awesome project ... I have a slightly different challenge ... Seven @ One Blow (7 GBs in the mud).

Pretty much all the fp-producing GBs.

Last edited by a moderator: