• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Rebuild of trade system.

Mjodtonden

Private
Hi there.

The trade system at the moment, is in the hands of that person, who set up the trade.

Would it be possible to make the system in a another way, i will explain.

Right now, i often experience that my trades cant be taken right away, because the amount does not fit the reciever.

What if the system is made in a way, that i need 300 goods of some sort, and just put information that i want to trade 2:1 ratio with another resource, and after that let it be up the the reciever to decide how much they want to trade of those 300 goods!!
It will only make it way more simple for the person who starts the trade, because the person only have to set up the max amount, and not split up the trades.

I hope it made some sense.