• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

buildozer

Private
I won't add anything new here, everything has been said either here or on Beta.
But as any feedback thread the more we comment the better it is for the game developers I guess.

So I will just say - extremely disappointed, very boring.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Noticed on building Decorations the Negative Effect on Happiness is Immediate but the combat effects take 10 Hours after construction is complete.. some balance would be good with both happening at the same time :(

NoblePaul17

Private
I'm having problems with the setting out of my township, what to put in and when to add/remove certian buildings is very confuseing, Ok I will admit my IQ does not lie so much in this gaming even after watching the instuctional vid's three times over. On the whole this is a very intresting part of the game its along time since I have been a newbie, with that in mind I was helped alot by looking at members city's to gain insperation as to how to set out my city, yet in QI there is not this option, if it is there then I don't seem to beable to find it. From all the information set out this is suppose to be apart of the game where a guild and its members work together and on the whole this is very apparent in our guild, So the question is can it be added that members are able to see each others township's and have the additional help from the membership who are more savvy to this part of the game

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I'm having problems with the setting out of my township, what to put in and when to add/remove certian buildings is very confuseing, Ok I will admit my IQ does not lie so much in this gaming even after watching the instuctional vid's three times over. On the whole this is a very intresting part of the game its along time since I have been a newbie, with that in mind I was helped alot by looking at members city's to gain insperation as to how to set out my city, yet in QI there is not this option, if it is there then I don't seem to beable to find it. From all the information set out this is suppose to be apart of the game where a guild and its members work together and on the whole this is very apparent in our guild, So the question is can it be added that members are able to see each others township's and have the additional help from the membership who are more savvy to this part of the game
you can not see others settlements in game, best thing would be to have a discord server :( and share screenshots

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
This seriously needs a "do not fight" or "no entry sign" that can be placed to prevent players from taking nodes out of sequence from orders of the QI officer

NoblePaul17

Private
you can not see others settlements in game, best thing would be to have a discord server :( and share screenshots
I dont have Discord, and placeing a screen shot can be done easliy on our QI thread, taking that members are so willing to do so, but surely it would be easier to just click on a members avartar to see there township in the QI, at present if you click on there avartar you go to there main city. no help there !

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I agree however the circles markers are good and a few mentions to the guild do work in the end.
That's what we have been doing but if a node is too hard several have bypassed it for an easier one, either the officer has control or its a free for all, I don't condemn players for doing it, after all, it's a learning experience for all of us this time round but the Quantum officer should have the correct tools at his disposal to control the way it is played, similar to GBG, a few stern reminders do seem to have helped, personally I find the colours quite dark and muted, tried altering the settings but it really doesn't help.... the Circle markers are too faint for some phones so are easily missed, but overall I agree with your methods for the time being, however it certainly shows that whoever designed it doesn't actually play.

hades8840

Corporal
I am sure I am missing something so someone will point it out .. in my QI settlement i have attack bonus (red) of 110% now that should be more I built an aqueduct and 7 victory pillars so that should give me 45% attack bonus plus the 100% in my main city from two forgotten temples ..the pillars dont seem to be counting as I have the same issue on another world that has 120% attack from 2 aqueducts and 2 forgotten temples but isnt counting the 5 victory pillars I have there..

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I have all the current full 5 settlement buildings all of whom have boosts of differing types that give me boosts for QI, Both Forgotten Temple and a Tourney Grounds in my city. I also have a pillar and a statue on the QI settlement. so in essence I have boosts for both Attack and Defence for both the Attacking and Defending Armies used in QI. But I have not noticed any difference to attacking any of the Nodes of either colour. I cannot see a way of establishing what boosts are in use at anytime...perhaps I am just thick as I have looked everywhere but have been unable to see these boosts anywhere except by clicking on any of the buildings of decorations directly. Perhaps someone could be so kind to point me in the right direction.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I have all the current full 5 settlement buildings all of whom have boosts of differing types that give me boosts for QI, Both Forgotten Temple and a Tourney Grounds in my city. I also have a pillar and a statue on the QI settlement. so in essence I have boosts for both Attack and Defence for both the Attacking and Defending Armies used in QI. But I have not noticed any difference to attacking any of the Nodes of either colour. I cannot see a way of establishing what boosts are in use at anytime...perhaps I am just thick as I have looked everywhere but have been unable to see these boosts anywhere except by clicking on any of the buildings of decorations directly. Perhaps someone could be so kind to point me in the right direction.
How did you ever see the boosts for your army and what you're facing in the enemy army? because it's the same method to see it in QI as it is in GE, GBG, continent map -- any fight except the Hood where your opponents units are hidden.

If you hover/mouse over any of your units or your enemies' units the popup shows the boost each has in the screen before you fight. I have seen the red and blue boosts from my buildings in the QI, red was different from blue and they were correct. including after my guild cleared a node that gave another 25% each.

hondnl

Private
Having played it with the guild for a couple of days , I am sad to say , it will not be a great success.

What is the incentive ( the dopamine hit , the yes we won ) to win as a Guild ?
Getting higher on the leaderboard, but since all those guilds are becoming anonymous after GVG stopped, who will care ?
We will have zero interactions with other guilds, no banter , no arch enemies, no alliances , no real human interaction.
Nothing to motivate a group of people to come together and fight for a greater goal.
There are also barely any strategies to do as guild leaders/officers , so even that aspect will get boring within a couple of weeks.
This is GE for guilds, with the same troops you have been playing with forever.
At least a new batch of different units , on different maps would have kept this alive for a couple of months.

As a guild user , your incentive is getting a building that gives you a bit more attack damage on GE/GB.
Sure , let's get from 2000% to 2030% .. very exciting.
There is no use having those huge bonuses, when there is no goal.

That is what FOE is lacking, an endgame. Where GVG fulfilled at least a portion of that , now I don't really see how they will keep their long time users onboard.

There are so many other multiplayer games that created clever game mechanisms and exciting goals for their game , FOE really does not have to reinvent the wheel.
But this just seems a focus on mobile ( I guess where the money is ) , destroying a very loyal fanbase that will move away.

Money and games , it is sad that the first one often destroys the second.

Mark my words , FOE will become in a couple of years , just one of those mobile games people sometimes play when they are bored and then delete again from their phones.

Cheers,
H

Drama Queen

Private
I would like to know how QI decorations are calculated; Having 1 Aqueduct (10A10d), 8 monuments (8x5) & 4(4x5) pillars shows on my troops as 28 attack and 11 defense bonus. Or should I be able to see it somewhere else?

Cheers,
D Q

Agent327

Overlord
I would like to know how QI decorations are calculated; Having 1 Aqueduct (10A10d), 8 monuments (8x5) & 4(4x5) pillars shows on my troops as 28 attack and 11 defense bonus. Or should I be able to see it somewhere else?

Cheers,
D Q

Red is for the attacking army, blue for the defending army. It is not all for one army.

Drama Queen

Private
Red is for the attacking army, blue for the defending army. It is not all for one army.
I know that, so I should see 10A for Aqueduct and 20 A for Pillars = 30 attack; 10D for Aqueduct, and 40D for monuments = 50 defense,
If that is not how one is to calculate QI bonus, please tell.
Thanks

*Neo

Private
i think the general ideo oF QI could be used to replace GE with something new as QI is but not the GVG or GBG.
we do had a lot of disccussion on GBG changes lately and we were not really happy about the outcome.

Before GBG update i was able to reach 550 atrition like evry day but when it came i was back to 244 max
few weeks ago when we had a real challenge i was able again for a weekend to reach 550 atrition levels and i do see that if power creep will move that direction as it is moving now evryone good enough in a year or maybe little more will be able to by pass 250 mark.

so i do asking myself and perhaps inno what is the point to increase the speed of GBG stats? Do we really want to get back to unlimited fights where top players has no limits?

what is the purpose of having now 3 game modes and 4th is events (events seems showing as offten as it can be)
problem is we working ppl need to work aproximately 8 hours daily, and not evryone can use work time for this game even if we want it.

This FoE game used to be calm slow and easy to spend time but what we do have now is actions 24/7 technically whout any stop signs.

why GVG was a success by its own game?
1 it was daily game with required ppl to work together spenind at maximum 1 hour daily and in most cases it was 30 mins game
so the success part was time and real work with guild memebers against other guild

why GE was a success and are still played to this day by most players?
2 it has limited time needed to compleete it and a very clear path and ideas how to do it. Guilds you face in GE also coming from any other worlds so at least you have a real challenge

Why GBG failed to be played by much larger audience comparing to GE?
3 it is very simple big guilds can overtake whole map and just farm all day between themself. smaller teams has little chances to do much if the big teams dont want them to allow it.
new updates has never focused to solve problems
but all the ideas kind of runs around 1 point how to get fast extra cash, how to sell something new and fast.
i do believe ideas should be very simple you dont break thing with works untill you can offer a better game play.

Why QI will fail soon enough?
first of all lets get back to begining we humans live in 24 hours cycle daily, lets say we spend 8 hours at work 8 hours at sleep and 4 for other daily live things. So at max what we have for the game is about 4 hours left if plan to play it for a very long time.
for short time yes we can sometimes spend 12 hours playing it but after playing 12 hours the same game for a year players regularly quits it and never gets back.
So where is the real problem with QI?
problem is simple this mode requires to much time to be played together with all other game modes we do have now. If we dont abandon other game modes we simple going to lack time to play QI smart.

if we start calculate how much things we can do in FoE how much different game expierienced things we can do 24hours daily will not be enough for this game.

so if inno wants to surive as company with making games they should really need to start thinking about time.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
How did you ever see the boosts for your army and what you're facing in the enemy army? because it's the same method to see it in QI as it is in GE, GBG, continent map -- any fight except the Hood where your opponents units are hidden.

If you hover/mouse over any of your units or your enemies' units the popup shows the boost each has in the screen before you fight. I have seen the red and blue boosts from my buildings in the QI, red was different from blue and they were correct. including after my guild cleared a node that gave another 25% each.
Thank you I will try that...yes found them .... on mobile I had to click on a unit once I had placed it in my army to see the overall stats, much appreciated for the info

Last edited: