• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: QI fights contribute to RQ's

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Settlement fights never counted for quests, event quests, story quests, or recurring quests. The last example of this was in Egypt and those fights didn't count for anything going on in the main city either.

QI is an add-on and based on the entire settlement structure, so anything you do there is separate, the fights are also not counting on your iron age PvP tower.

djcdjc

Private
Hang o minute. I thought you were pushing QI as a replacement for GvG which definitely counted fights to RQs as well as ranking points.
I understand the desire to go cheap on developers time to copy functionality of settlers but that is a poor excuse to copy a poor example.

Agent327

Overlord
Fights only count when you do them with units from your city. Units in QI and the cultural settlements do not come from your city. In GBG, PvP, PvP Arena and GE they do. In GvG they did.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Hang o minute. I thought you were pushing QI as a replacement for GvG which definitely counted fights to RQs as well as ranking points.
I understand the desire to go cheap on developers time to copy functionality of settlers but that is a poor excuse to copy a poor example.
LOL I didn't push anything, I loved GvG and I am not sure what I think of QI yet but it's no replacement for GvG. It was a big mistake for them to market it as if one is replacing the other.

It's not a replacement for GvG and no one thinks it is, it's more like, they took something out of the game so here, look at this shiny new thing over here to distract you from the thing you just lost (that was better.)