• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Journal Competition

• Thread starter Archangel Snail
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with the mods having 'lied'...

We don't know which journals were put on the shortlist before it was agreed upon who'd win. Nevertheless there were 'Special Mentions' for other players as well.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: I'll admit that my favourite wasn't under the winners nor the 'Special Mentions' though! :mad: ...LoL

DeletedUser

True, my only "problem" is the fact that player who do not know how to attract the audience have won simply because mods compared to people are obliged to read everything.

I recommend players vote for the best winner in the upcoming competitions.

DeletedUser276

The mods had nothing to do with the votes this time. The winners were tallied by the admins even higher than me (yes they also pay attention here) and they read and compared each journal and scored them according to

Creativity
Structure
Entertainment

and a few other things that slip my mind at this point. It took them 2 hours to go through the journals and figure out who is the winners. I think its actually neat that the head guys from our head office took an interest in our forums and competition. HOWEVER there will be public voting coming up soon :) so not much of a worry.