• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: INNO GAMES - CLEAN UP/REMOVE THE INACTIVE ACCOUNTS!

Lars1444

Private
ARGGHHHHHHHHH WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET INNO GAMES TO LISTEN AND CLEAN UP THE SERVERS OF ALL THE INACTIVE TOWNS?????
LOOK AT THE STATISTICS! 60-80% OF ALL TOWNS ARE INACTIVE.
I KNOW THAT INNO MOST LIKELY ARE MOST INTERESTED IN BOASTING WITH THE HIGH NUMBER OF REGISTRERED USERS, BUT IF 8 OUT OF 10 ARE INACTIVE - SO WHAT IS THE POINT?
THE FACTS IS THAT ALL THE INACTIVE TOWNS MOST LIKELY SCARE A LOT OF NEW PLAYERS AWAY, BECAUSE HAVING 95-98% INACTIVE NEIGHBOURS LEAVE NOONE TO TRADE WARES.. EVEN THE TECHNOLOGY OF GUILDS IS USELESS BECAUSE MANY OR MOST OF THE SUGGESTED GUILDS ARE EITHER INACTIVE OR CONSIST OF MANY INACTIVE PLAYERS... (AND MOST LIKELY 90% OF THE NEW PLAYERS HAVE QUIT BEFORE EVEN HAVING THE RESEARCH DONE) :-/
SO PLEASE INNO GAMES.... HELP NEW PLAYERS AND YOURSELF AND GET RID OF ALL THE INACTIVE TOWNS...... PLEASE!
Proof of facts from D-server: Total number of towns: 49.786 of which: 18.286 towns under 1000 points (37%), 24.908 town under 10.000 points (50%), 32.530 towns under 100.000 (65%), 39.343 towns under 1M (79%) In 12 hours of playing time I have risen above 2000 points cruising past 20.122 other players. And since the server only has gotten 1 other player during those 12 hours I assume that the other 20.121 players/towns (40%) are inactive towns which will never be used.

Emberguard

Legend
ARGGHHHHHHHHH WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET INNO GAMES TO LISTEN AND CLEAN UP THE SERVERS OF ALL THE INACTIVE TOWNS?????
They did listen.

When the feature to remove inactive accounts was introduced there was a resounding consensus from the playerbase that it needed to be longer, therefore it was extended. People want to be able to return without starting from scratch.

So if any changes were made to bring the active players closer together (which would be a good thing if they were to succeed in doing so) it'd have to be made without removing accounts that people are still interested in returning to

Knight of ICE

To start with ideas need to be posted in a required format.

Second, it is extremely rude to ppost on a forum in all caps, so I am archiving this one.